Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Game - sign up or else!!
Team Fezzik - The Painted Man, Gibraltar Adams, Brekk
Team Westley - Strylian, DuPont, Windstar
Team Vizzini -
Team Buttercup - Draugr, Senior Tactician, Drogo

Good news! Team Strylian now is Team Westley.

(03-13-2020, 06:38 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: Team Fezzik - The Painted Man, Gibraltar Adams, Brekk
Team Westley - Strylian, DuPont, Windstar
Team Vizzini -
Team Buttercup - Draugr, Senior Tactician, Drogo

Good news! Team Strylian now is Team Westley.

Did they have one of those new operations? Huh

No one would be afraid of the Dread Pirate DuPont.

(03-13-2020, 09:15 PM)DuPont Wrote: No one would be afraid of the Dread Pirate DuPont.

Aarrgghh Matey
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

Still need one more twam of three players or three individuals that would be willing to work with others

For those jonesing for another game... need one last team of three (or three brave souls that can coordinate) to get this going.

Greetings all, I find myself with the opportunity to commit to more communication then I normally would. I work in healthcare so still go to work each day but with the decrease in meetings and wasted time I have some extra time each day. I admit I miss some of the group communication opportunities on the forum but if working with a team using my personal e-mail I would not miss a communication. That all being said, I am open to giving this team game a try. I can promise to not attack either of my allies. At least for the first 10 turns. On another note, I am trying to think of a poem for the covid thread but I am more a science guy then a writer of rhyming pros. I had one for the necromancer started but the path it was headed was dark.

(03-27-2020, 06:39 PM)AlatarTBW Wrote: Greetings all, I find myself with the opportunity to commit to more communication then I normally would.  I work in healthcare so still go to work each day but with the decrease in meetings and wasted time I have some extra time each day. I admit I miss some of the group communication opportunities on the forum but if working with a team using my personal e-mail I would not miss a communication. That all being said, I am open to giving this team game a try. I can promise to not attack either of my allies. At least for the first 10 turns. On another note, I am trying to think of a poem for the covid thread but I am more a science guy then a writer of rhyming pros. I had one for the necromancer started but the path it was headed was dark.

Such is the path of the Necromancer.  It's not all peaches and cream.   Some bat wings and spider guts, calls into the void, that kind of thing. 

You could play as the merry Halflings.  Trade fish bait for gum, or adventure into the wild to get the Ring of Power before the evil Necromancer does so.

Alatar/Vball/Canticar ?

Sorry, i am currently in 5 games. 
Even with the down time, that is plenty.