Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5562 - Burnishing and Brandishing
Un-HA king of all trades and generous return policy-

I have a crystal of clean provenance. Owned only by a fat dwarf, or an octopus, or minor godling, or somesuch before me. No other kingdom.

Realize, this trinket cost many red shirts, like 12? They all died. So sad.

What is it worth to you?

I know you are a keen bargainer, so I imagine you will fleece me. 150,000 food and 50,000 gold? Food on turn 1, gold and artifact on turn 2?

Charmed, I'm sure.

UN

PS I will not steal it back. Of course, others will know its number, but I guarantee on my, oh whatever, I guarantee I will not steal it back during this game.

(10-13-2021, 04:38 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: UN-HA

Missouri! I too may or may not be in Missouri.

I see the Ozarks in your future.

(10-14-2021, 10:07 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: Un-HA king of all trades and generous return policy-

I have a crystal of clean provenance. Owned only by a fat dwarf, or an octopus, or minor godling, or somesuch before me. No other kingdom.

What is it worth to you?

I know you are a keen bargainer, so I imagine you will fleece me. 150,000 food and 50,000 gold? Food on turn 1, gold and artifact on turn 2?

Charmed, I'm sure.

UN

PS I will not steal it back. Of course, others will know its number, but I guarantee on my, oh whatever, I guarantee I will not steal it back during this game.

HA - UN
Very interested in your magical globe.  I don't think I gave us  enough time this turn to do the trade, but next....
Keeope

(10-15-2021, 12:24 PM)Keeope Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 10:07 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: Un-HA king of all trades and generous return policy-

What is it worth to you?

Charmed, I'm sure.

UN

HA - UN
Very interested in your magical globe.  I don't think I gave us  enough time this turn to do the trade, but next....
Sounds good to me. How about we trade the artifact for 50k gold this turn, then you follow with 150k food for 1 gold next turn? That way you can use it this turn if you want.

(10-15-2021, 02:03 PM)Pine Needle Wrote:

What is it worth to you?

Charmed, I'm sure.

UN

HA - UN
Sounds good to me. How about we trade the artifact for 50k gold this turn, then you follow with 150k food for 1 gold next turn? That way you can use it this turn if you want.

Agreed, Shadow walker.  How're we going to do the short name?
Keeope

(10-15-2021, 09:24 PM)Keeope Wrote:
(10-15-2021, 02:03 PM)Pine Needle Wrote:

What is it worth to you?

Charmed, I'm sure.

UN

HA - UN

Agreed, Shadow walker.  How're we going to do the short name?

UN-HA

[Agent uses slight of hand to send signal to HA ambassador that only she can see: 66492]. Order is in. Gold this turn for artifact. Food next turn. TY.

De-all

Looking to trade 40k food for 20gold

Ketchup and mustard included, free of charge

Ha- i may have a bunch of food next turn, if the ranger quits taking all my stuff

DU - AM

I see that you have gone for a stroll. I would appreciate it if you would leave that trinket where it is (in my lands). Please confirm.

HabeusCorpus

DU - ALL

I have food for trade if anyone is interested.

HabeusCorpus

IL - HA  Would my little neighbors care to buy 60k food?