Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5562 - Burnishing and Brandishing
(10-26-2021, 12:40 PM)Keeope Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 12:29 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: Anyone have 40k food to sell?

I think we can accomodate.  40k food for 18k gold ?

Thanks.  I will put the order in

UN-DE

Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

(10-26-2021, 09:45 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: UN-DE

Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Tis merely a scratch

(10-24-2021, 06:25 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote:
(10-24-2021, 05:59 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: I read no allies and no trades longer than three seasons. I think a truce falls under the latter, but I could see it under the former.

Yes, that's the town I mean. Alternatively, I'd take the one where your army is.

UN

No trades with the same kingdom more than three consecutive turns
No allies this game
Every turn available forum diplomacy

Well then no deal. Good luck

DE-all willing to trade food or gold to anyone that wants to invade a relatively unprotected Zanthia region. Willing to pay for info on Underworld capital as well.

SO-DE

Would you be interested in the hexes I have searched and not found his cap? Perhaps we could coordinate.

Ruingruth

(10-26-2021, 11:31 PM)Ruingurth Wrote:
(10-24-2021, 05:59 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: I read no allies and no trades longer than three seasons. I think a truce falls under the latter, but I could see it under the former.

Yes, that's the town I mean. Alternatively, I'd take the one where your army is.

UN

No allies this game

DE-all willing to trade food or gold to anyone that wants to invade a relatively unprotected Zanthia region. Willing to pay for info on Underworld capital as well.

SO-DE

Would you be interested in the hexes I have searched and not found his cap? Perhaps we could coordinate.

Ruingruth

I would.  I would have to pay you for the info, to avoid ally status.  Would 20gold be sufficient?  Not sure how many you have searched. I can pay you 2000 per square thereafter, with a bonus after the cap is found.

(10-26-2021, 11:40 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote:

UN

No allies this game

SO-DE

Ruingruth

I would.  I would have to pay you for the info, to avoid ally status.  Would 20gold be sufficient?  Not sure how many you have searched. I can pay you 2000 per square thereafter, with a bonus after the cap is found.

SO-DE

I assume you have the pops so I left them out.

Ruingruth

I will collect after I find the cap. That's 6 squares so far.

Hexes searched KD KG KI LF OD PI of course KH is the volcano

Will be searching more this turn

(10-27-2021, 12:25 AM)Ruingurth Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 11:40 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote:

UN

No allies this game

SO-DE

Ruingruth

SO-DE

I assume you have the pops so I left them out.

Ruingruth

I will collect after I find the cap. That's 6 squares so far.  

Hexes searched KD KG KI LF OD  PI of course KH is the volcano

Will be searching more this turn

Thank you. I will save up some gold

You're trying to trick me into giving away something it won't work --

DE-HA
Room for a last minute trade again?

I can do 100f-50g. Order is in i will not cancel til 9 am if i do not hear from you.

(10-27-2021, 09:38 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: DE-HA
Room for a last minute trade again?

I can do 100f-50g. Order is in i will not cancel til 9 am if i do not hear from you.

HA-DE
Got it in, just at the wire....
Keeope