Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(12-25-2023, 07:43 PM)Agent Orange Wrote: AN -RD
How much food do you need I have 20k left over. offer

I am ok til summer.  Just trying to plan ahead. Could use the 20k in two turns tho if you have any available at that point. 10k gold?

an-rd
as long as everything stays the same ..we an trade and work a deal...
please remind me via post
regards

(12-26-2023, 05:25 AM)Agent Orange Wrote: an-rd
regards

Rooaarrr. Thanks

(12-26-2023, 08:37 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote:
(12-26-2023, 05:25 AM)Agent Orange Wrote: an-rd
regards

Rooaarrr. Thanks

This turn i am ok. Would you be able to trade 
25k food for 12.5k gold turn 12?
Probably dame thing on turn 13 also if you can

EL - Neighbors.  Whoever founded this blasted kingdom forgot to consider that one might need WOODS to find Wood Elves in.  So, if you see an elf group mulling around the forests of your region, they are probably just looking for some drinking buddies.

AN-RD
sorry I forgot I was in winter as well ..I can not trade...my apology about being late, i was out of town holisday.

(12-30-2023, 08:38 PM)Agent Orange Wrote: AN-RD
sorry I forgot I was in winter as well ..I can not trade...my apology about being late, i was out of town holisday.

Region four can sneak up on you as a summer production. No problem, i will just gently tell these horrendous beasts that the deathknights stole their food. He can deal with them. 

Anyone else up for a trade?  Could use some food on T12

DA-RD

You seem to have picked up one of my emissaries, can we set up an exchange?

R

(01-05-2024, 09:43 PM)Ruingurth Wrote: DA-RD

R

You know, I never saw this. Wonder if it may have changed your course had I replied.

RD-all. The curse of the Red Dragon is upon me.  I failed to win quickly, and now I must diminish, and fade into the west. Attacked from the north by the Darkelves, and from the Northeast by the Lizard (tho I do deserve that one).
Mr Druid, seems the Sword will soon be emptying of Lizard emissaries and his troops are already in Mythgar. 
Zanthia is no place for Elves! Look at the fertile property right next door.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a nice balance of production from two different seasonal times?
Not sure who sits in Krynn, but hey, it’s worth a shot.  Sword Coast is open

I beat up the 1LI a few turns ago, tho they do multiply quickly.  So he is not as strong as you may think.

(01-16-2024, 04:21 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote:
(01-05-2024, 09:43 PM)Ruingurth Wrote: DA-RD

R

You know, I never saw this. Wonder if it may have changed your course had I replied.

RD-all. The curse of the Red Dragon is upon me.  I failed to win quickly, and now I must diminish, and fade into the west. Attacked from the north by the Darkelves, and from the Northeast by the Lizard (tho I do deserve that one).
Mr Druid, seems the Sword will soon be emptying of Lizard emissaries and his troops are already in Mythgar. 
Zanthia is no place for Elves! Look at the fertile property right next door.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a nice balance of production from two different seasonal times?
Not sure who sits in Krynn, but hey, it’s worth a shot.  Sword Coast is open

I beat up the 1LI a few turns ago, tho they do multiply quickly.  So he is not as strong as you may think.

DA-RD

Figured if you ignored me I was your next target.

R