Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on the new Update leave them here
Greetings, fellow warriors! Thank you for gathering here to discuss the latest update. It's understandable that significant changes and modifications can have unexpected impacts, and I'm eager to hear your feedback.

A key focus of these changes has been to simplify the game for new players while preserving the essence of what has made Alamaze a long-standing favorite enjoyed by many for decades. By streamlining certain mechanics and clarifying rules, we aim to make it easier for newcomers to dive into the game without feeling overwhelmed.

At the same time, we've been careful to maintain the depth and complexity that seasoned players appreciate. Our goal is to strike a balance that allows for diverse strategies and kingdom types to thrive, while also encouraging innovation and adaptation.

I'm confident that these changes will not only make Alamaze more accessible to newcomers but also open up new possibilities for kingdom types and strategies. Your feedback on how these changes are impacting gameplay and strategy is invaluable as we continue to refine and improve Alamaze. Let's work together to ensure that the game remains engaging and enjoyable for everyone involved.

John

I will need to update the Kingdom sheets. Will work on that this week.

With Customization giving 20 points we should get an error message when not using them all. also needs nore than 9 slots

R

When will they all take effect? Order entry is still showing gold usage for emmies, king, and priestess, etc….

Gracias

clear your cache. Effective immediately

(02-10-2024, 04:23 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: clear your cache. Effective immediately

You are smart.  I am dumb.

The new interface is awkward on an ipad. I can expand kt but it does cut off some of the wording on the right side

Typo to report with online order validation.

Customization code C19 (bazaar) was not changed in the validation code to D6. So, if you select a bazaar, the validator won't calculate your 20 pt total correctly. I'll make the fix today to the javascript file, but it will require another clearing of browser cache to pick up.

I'll also throw in that request to report a message if total is less than 20 pts to warn people.

Mike did turn run or do we need to hit ready again for first turn, orders saved, but no one has ready button hit? If turn ran, why are last turn orders on the entry site, and no email turn on the run? I’m confused, and I cleared browser.

Turn 1 for game 5656 did not run yet. I cleared the Ready flag for this game and extended it another day to allow people to check their customization if needed. Also, 4 players in this game are still going by the older 10 pt count.

(02-10-2024, 07:39 PM)unclemike Wrote: Turn 1 for game 5656 did not run yet. I cleared the Ready flag for this game and extended it another day to allow people to check their customization if needed. Also, 4 players in this game are still going by the older 10 pt count.

Ahh thank u Mike, perfect Smile