Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need one player: Warlords
No divinations. No drafting of RD/BL. Silent. Seven regions for victory. Normal (not Ice age Smile)

Signup:
Kellenved
Strongwill
Windstar3

Ice age or normal?

(07-09-2024, 02:07 PM)Strongwill Wrote: Ice age or normal?

Normal, Mr. Peanut Gallery Smile

I’m in!!!!!!!!!! Should have no further issues w travel.

I'm in as well.

(07-09-2024, 11:59 AM)Kellenved Wrote: No divinations. No drafting of RD/BL. Silent. Seven regions for victory. Normal (not Ice age Smile)

Signup:
Kellenved

Question: Does no divinations mean that this is a pagan game? Or can you hire a high priestess and use her for healing? Otherwise, evil kingdoms will suffer from no healing spells for their kingdoms.

Pagan Warlord…..

Just divinations I believe, other high priestess duties can still be used. Also remember Revelations still works, so be sure you dont handicap yourself.

(07-10-2024, 03:19 AM)Brekk Wrote: Just divinations I believe, other high priestess duties can still be used.  Also remember Revelations still works, so be sure you dont handicap yourself.

another pagan game I built a temple and it would not even allow me to hire noble maiden. Thus I dont have one to for healing in that game, so may be able to heal but no way to get one to heal with?

(07-10-2024, 12:04 AM)Strongwill Wrote: Pagan Warlord…..

Only one player needed!

(07-10-2024, 03:46 AM)CosmicWizard Wrote:
(07-10-2024, 03:19 AM)Brekk Wrote: Just divinations I believe, other high priestess duties can still be used.  Also remember Revelations still works, so be sure you dont handicap yourself.

another pagan game I built a temple and it would not even allow me to hire noble maiden. Thus I dont have one to for healing in that game, so may be able to heal but no way to get one to heal with?

Me too!

Revelation only works with supremacy mage kingdoms, not everybody else. So you can play the EL and not be able to cast it. (Or whatever mastery or advantage classes). You are S.O.L. And not until turn 20.