Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anyone confirm Druid PC no longer give a recon?
I'm updating rulebooks and such and just cant find where this was removed.

(09-21-2024, 12:46 PM)Brekk Wrote: I'm updating rulebooks and such and just cant find where this was removed.

A few updates back.

Kingdom Setup Changes:
a. Druid loses the special ability that grants a L1 recon at all controlled pop centers.

Haven’t played them in years so not sure if it actually does or doesn’t any more.Smile

(09-21-2024, 01:13 PM)Strongwill Wrote:
(09-21-2024, 12:46 PM)Brekk Wrote: I'm updating rulebooks and such and just cant find where this was removed.

A few updates back.

Kingdom Setup Changes:
  a. Druid loses the special ability that grants a L1 recon at all controlled pop centers.

Haven’t played them in years so not sure if it actually does or doesn’t any more.Smile

Thank you

They do not provide a recon of each PC. The Halfling still does.

Thanks guys! New manual coming out this weekend with updated changes that I missed and working on the kingdom setups as well.

(09-21-2024, 05:14 PM)Brekk Wrote: Thanks guys!  New manual coming out this weekend with updated changes that I missed and working on the kingdom setups as well.

Brekky, I really think the UN should start w a thieves guild; the devout kingdoms get a temple.  And the DK is too powerful.  The end. Except to reiterate that the DK routinely has 100+ brigades of troops..and level 9 wizards.  The end.

I'm looking at everything, it will be in steps and right now more about adding to weaker kingdoms.