Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those who do not know, we ended up with problems starting this game.  2 Kingdoms started in region 10, Zamora, somehow.  So I reintroduced the game in the Game Creator.  If we can get folks to sign up as their original in this game , except for the two in 10.  The two in 10 will have to do a first come choice between 5 and 10.  Thanks.

If anyone wants to continue 5858, we can.  Seems a little unfair to the two in 10, and leaves 5 empty, but we can do it anyway.  Smile

I just saw this, did not know there was a problem with the game. I hope everyone else sees it or maybe the admins can send a mail to the players letting them know?

Well, I talked to Brekk and he said we could not fix 5858 but we could just restart with a new game. So people may want to drop 5858 if it looks like a problem. We can still play, just it is kind of unfair to the two in Zamora. Now if both of them want to continue, I would be willing to continue. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew what was going on.

(10-14-2024, 08:02 PM)Netstrider Wrote: I just saw this, did not know there was a problem with the game. I hope everyone else sees it or maybe the admins can send a mail to the players letting them know?

When I first discovered the problem [when we had 10 of 12 Players Joined to Play] I sent a Message to TenFangers to Change His Region, because he was listed Second, but I had No Response and 5858 started 3 Days Later

So are we restarting the game? Or are we just going to go on?

(10-15-2024, 12:10 AM)Windstar3 Wrote: So are we restarting the game? Or are we just going to go on?

I will keep playing 5858 and did Join the New Game that Olorin has Posted, albeit with a Different Kingdom and Region