Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another confederation game?
(Yesterday, 01:58 AM)JohnnyUtah Wrote: If I put RD in the Sword Coast then can I create the Dragon's Lair in another region since there's no mountains in Sword Coast?

According to Brek you can place the Dragons Lair on Any Mountain that is Not a PopCenter in Any Region You Choose

I just noticed that I am On-the-Clock for selecting my Kingdoms / I am Still Pondering My Choices / May Have to Sleep On It

Hammer Selects the Following:

(5) Triumvia flies the Kingdom Banner of the Sacred Order

(9) Pellinor flies the Kingdom Banner of the Amazons

WindStar is Now Officially On-the-Clock to Select Two Kingdoms followed by Brek

Bold move by Hammer, picking two warrior kingdoms.

I choose:
Krynn: the mighty Dark Elves
Crown Island: the powerful Illusionist

(Yesterday, 02:53 PM)Windstar3 Wrote: Bold move by Hammer, picking two warrior kingdoms.

I choose:
Krynn: the mighty Dark Elves
Crown Island: the powerful Illusionist

Chose Two Kingdoms to Enjoy Playing while You Other 5 Guys Fight for the Glory Crown

Darkover - Underworld
Diamond Coast - Lycans

I am still deliberating. May need to sleep on it Smile