Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 101 R-2's
Hello gentlemen and RD!

Since R-2's are usually pretty easy to submit, I have sent mine in tonight in hopes that everyone can get theirs in for an early run. Post on the thread if you have yours in.

- BL

I love that there's 20 views and zero replies Smile

Mine are now in.

(04-05-2013, 11:51 PM)bluefile2 Wrote: I love that there's 20 views and zero replies Smile

Here's a reply. I never understood why North Carolina decided instead of Turn 2, we have "Turn 2 orders" and "Turn 2 results". Why make that distinction that those old Alamaze players somehow understood, but everyone else is going, what the heck are they talking about?

When you submit your orders for turn 2, it is turn 2. When you get your results for turn 2, it is still turn 2.

Then, when you submit your orders for turn 3, it is, hopefully not surprisingly, now turn 3, as will it be, when you get the results for your commands.

I don't know who created the psychosis behind this complication. In my view, what we are asking for is that if everyone can submit T2 orders, we will get T2 results, and then be on T3. Seems only game masters should have to worry about the distinction, if then, not players. A player is on turn 2. He submits his orders. He gets his results. Now he is on Turn 3.

(04-06-2013, 01:29 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(04-05-2013, 11:51 PM)bluefile2 Wrote: I love that there's 20 views and zero replies Smile

Here's a reply. I never understood why North Carolina decided instead of Turn 2, we have "Turn 2 orders" and "Turn 2 results". Why make that distinction that those old Alamaze players somehow understood, but everyone else is going, what the heck are they talking about?

When you submit your orders for turn 2, it is turn 2. When you get your results for turn 2, it is still turn 2.

Then, when you submit your orders for turn 3, it is, hopefully not surprisingly, now turn 3, as will it be, when you get the results for your commands.

I don't know who created the psychosis behind this complication. In my view, what we are asking for is that if everyone can submit T2 orders, we will get T2 results, and then be on T3. Seems only game masters should have to worry about the distinction, if then, not players. A player is on turn 2. He submits his orders. He gets his results. Now he is on Turn 3.
My head is now spinning. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Coming soon: "Alamaze - The results show".

I don't mind the psychosis. Better to have overspecification than have any players get mixed up by terms. We already had a mix up this week if I recall because of the way the deadline was listed.

(04-06-2013, 01:38 AM)DuPont Wrote:
(04-06-2013, 01:29 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:

Then, when you submit your commands after your turn 2 results, it is now turn 3.

As I said, I don't know why anyone tried to make this inscrutable.

My head is now spinning. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

I am trying to undo that. Games 100 and 101 have turn 1 results as of now. So they will submit results for, and receive shortly thereafter, turn 2. Next will be turn 3. There is no need for the orders/results with different names.

Let's just say we are on turn 2. simple.

THIS THREAD HAS LIFE!!!!!

But we're on turn 1...

Lol. Big Grin