Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Capital when Conquered?
Can anyone explain how my new capital will be chosen if I do not have an emergency capital set up and my capital is defeated/destroyed? There doesn't seem to be any information in the Command Lists or General Rules.

It goes to your PC with the highest defense that does not have a non allied group large enough to siege it. Invisible and hidden groups will not block capital relocation.

(08-14-2015, 06:33 PM)Stromguard Wrote: Can anyone explain how my new capital will be chosen if I do not have an emergency capital set up and my capital is defeated/destroyed?  There doesn't seem to be any information in the Command Lists or General Rules.

It will move to the pop center you control that has the highest defense if there is no group blocking that relo at the new place (a group only blocks if the group value is higher than the defense of the pop center it is sitting at). If blocked, capitol moves to the next highest defense. All surviving emissaries move with it.

Thank you for the information, it should help a lot.