Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 176
I am a big fan of removing the WA troops much better to spend on magics. Though I generally only go to p6 with my first wizard. But I am thinking more staying alive than counter attacking early on. That one p7 level could bring 3 wizards up to p2. With the WA getting 601 at p2 that can be a good way to build a strong hold.
Generally as the WA the first thing I look for is a water PC. In amberland playing the odds and not searching directly around Avalon it leaves only 7 sea areas to search for a PC. Easy enough to do. Also the WA can port in to an inactive group at the sea capital at p2 so no need to worry about those sea patrols or even having a navy.
The SO is be even better since his p6 spells also include demonic visions and summon wights.

Still overall I fully agree with UM and would quickly get at least one wizard that can summon death/demonic vision as early as reasonable to do so. This is also a good way to keep the RD out of the mists for you WI fans

I want to a report from the Giant's point of view.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.