Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
301 - Forum Diplomacy Only Steel SVC
Forum Manipulations I love this format. Not sure how the participants feel but the peanut gallery entertainment is rich!!!!

Thank you all for what appears to be an amazing game.

(03-04-2016, 03:27 PM)Acererak Wrote: DE-WA

Helllooooooooooooooooooooo. Ally of mine? Helllloooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Witchlord is a big mean bully going around bragging how powerful his wizards are. Don't you want to show him he's not the only big bad lich on the block?

[b]Thudargh[/b]
(Adept)

03-03-2016, 12:04 AM

RA -> DW

Master Grundun,
Could you please let me know if you will be Sea Patrolling in the Sea of Drowning this very day? Many thanks.

Lady SteelHawk, Snow Queen of the Rangers

DW-RA

Queen Alexis,

No sea patrolling in Drowning this month. We wish your forces safe travels!

Best,
Grundun

DE

Well done and congrats HH! Very well played and thanks all for an enjoyable contest. I'll do a write up soon.

HH - Give me your email address and I'm happy to share my final turn with you if you like. I already sent to DuPont, VballMike, and JF.

Thanks! This was probably the most carefully calculated game I've ever played (from the diplomacy side of things, anyway... I usually try to calculate the mechanics pretty closely in every game).

More in the Valhalla writeup, but it's a bit ironic... even though LT and I were at odds in this game, I think I have him to thank for my victory in some ways, both in unexpectedly knocking JF down in census on the turn he declared, and for making a sufficiently mortal enemy in UN that fighting BL became the only thing that seemed to matter, apparently.

My email is AlamazeHH at gmail dot com.

Congrats sneaky one Smile. But that is what the SVCs are for Yes

Great game guys. It was actually the RD that prevented me from winning on T24. When I moved in force I seemed to find every RD group with my emmies. I was thinking he would go take back R6 so I moved on R8.

Not likely to do a Valhalla write up since most the game is already here.

Was a very good game since there were really so many powerhouse kingdoms still active when the game ended.

Thanks, good clarification! And thanks for the congratulations, and I totally get it on the Valhalla writeup.