Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's next?
With the end of 301 I've got an open slot but there doesn't appear to be any games forming? Will 3rd cycle be available for sign up soon? 

Thanks

Anon game forming here:

http://kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/showt...302&page=7

If we can get you and two more, we can start, or even one more and maybe we can convince Gray Mouser to join.

There are some good Kingdoms left.

(03-05-2016, 11:15 PM)Acererak Wrote: With the end of 301 I've got an open slot but there doesn't appear to be any games forming? Will 3rd cycle be available for sign up soon? 

Thanks

Ry Vor has mentioned around turn 6 or 7 of beta3.  Turn 6 will be next Friday 

Wait, so as soon as a week? Wow, I guess that came up sooner than I thought it would!

So am I correct that there is literally not a single game to sign up for right now? Just making sure.

If 3rd cycle is going to be available for sign up in a week, why not start the sign up thread because that takes at minimum a week of back and forth. I just dislike paying and not having a game going or at least knowing that I'm in a forming game.

Will start a thread for a new Steel Anonymous.

We need a new anonymous game queue to start up!
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

(07-26-2016, 12:11 AM)Lord Diamond Wrote: We need a new anonymous game queue to start up!

Looks like just one more to fill the Full-On now, and then feel free to start-it-up with any particulars.