Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#523 Victory Condition
Game 523 victory condition was originally defined as Rex Only (which means no Usurper victory possible). If we have consensus and Ry Vor approves, I can redefine this game to have Normal victory conditions (Rex, Usurper, Lion's Share). Post your comments here (not sign up queue since that doesn't show which game it pertains to).

First glad this is being brought up as a choice instead of a hard fast change.

I will vote for "Normal" victory as it is described on T0. I think the name REX was just being carried over more as meaning no SVC but now is being defined better.

Normal Victory please

I was under the impression that the game was won based on what was on turn 0.  Rex 4 regions and/or 3 regions control and 2 regions with significant  I vote for what was on turn 0 to win but since I will not win this game, the real vote is really for the top players who could win.  

Rogal

So far:
2 votes for Normal victory (Rex, Usurper, Lion's Share)
0 votes to remain as Rex Only

Anyone else?

So far, this game (#523) may be the only one that may change to Normal victory conditions since the players in the other games seem to be ok remaining as Rex Only. If not then please vote (for this or the other games). I would like to get this matter out of the way before Monday's turns run at noon if possible.

Because of how the world stands, I would hope the WA and IL would vote for those are the only 2 I think (Besides UN/AM) really have a shot at the win.  I will not speak for the NE, but myself (SA) are not in the drivers seat to win and I think the main 4 (WA,UN,AM, and IL) are the main players who's vote counts since they might have strategies based on winning besides Rex.

- Rogal

Rex Only

(10-30-2016, 03:12 PM)Rogal Wrote: Because of how the world stands, I would hope the WA and IL would vote for those are the only 2 I think (Besides UN/AM) really have a shot at the win.  I will not speak for the NE, but myself (SA) are not in the drivers seat to win and I think the main 4 (WA,UN,AM, and IL) are the main players who's vote counts since they might have strategies based on winning besides Rex.

- Rogal

Sorry but I disagree. Everyone who is currently in the game has a vote. Equal rights and all. I'll check on this post again Monday morning, around 9am EST, then I'll change the setting for the game based on the votes. A tie means no change to the current setting of Rex Only.

I will vote for normal victory conditions