Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New Full Diplomacy Game (Take Two)
Since this now has Rick's blessing here is the sign-up for a new Full Diplomacy Game with no limitation on kingdom selection.

First 12 to sign up, a volunteer draft master will set the draft order, Chivalry bonuses

I'm going to assume that the 6 that were on the board before are still interested (no additional post is necessary for you unless you want OFF the list).

IMP_TARK
JohnDoe
Ohman the heartless (Chivalry)
RELLGAR (Chivalry)
The Gray Mouser
Avantar (Chivalry)

Pick me Smile

Still in!

Just a reminder for the honor of all in a Full-On game.  Everyone should go into the game with no preconceived alliances as that is unfair to players expecting to be on level terms with everyone else.  If it seems like some players are usually allies in an individual game, those players that wish to work together from the outset should join an Alliance game.  This was something of an issue a couple years ago that got some players upset and I'm hoping it isn't revisited again.  It's not a big community so most players will recall who was working with who in previous diplomacy games.  Let's reach out to players we haven't worked with when we join a Full-On game.  That's good for everyone.   The other long running refrain is the "3 on 1".  Late in the game (after turn 18?) it is understandable for a number of reasons like trying to stop a kingdom from winning or perceived past transgressions earlier in the game, but early on it just does not make for a happy camper that is the "1", and we need to keep everybody happy and having fun if we can.  This is just a general statement, not directed at anyone.   Also, please let any grudge end in that game and not carryover into future games.  "Everybody have fun tonight: everyone Wang Chung tonight!"  (Cheesy, I know.)

I'm interested but I am also interested in a newbie friendly team game. If any of those are on the horizon please let me know. I'd love the chance to be teamed with another newbie or two and have a veteran captain to show us the ins and outs.

I will make my allies based on kingdoms chosen in regards to my own and the diplomatic actions. All things being equal I will then most likely go with the player I know or have worked well with before. 

Rellgar

IMP_TARK
JohnDoe
Ohman the heartless (Chivalry)
RELLGAR (Chivalry)
The Gray Mouser
Avantar (Chivalry)
Atuan
Calidor (Chivalry)

4 to go!

Count me - in!

3 more!

Could be one more if you guys would like to play without the dispersed kingdoms.