Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fast Turnaround game (24 hours)
(08-15-2017, 01:27 AM)JonDoe Wrote: Wow DU and DE instead of DU NE.   Bold choice will be curious to see how that goes

I am just not as bright as the rest of you are.....  I am curious to see how that goes also.  Smile

I will select the Rangers after much deliberation. JonDoe is up

Lovely choice of crap and crappier. would I like to visit the water or have two kingdoms that can never touch it. I will have to think on this. I will make my choice within the next couple hours and enter the results into the game queue.

Looking at the game queue someone has not entered there selections. I will wait for them

1 and 12 = John Doe
2 and 11 = Tomag Ironfist
3 and 10 = Drogo
4 and 9 = Wayde
5 and 8 = Warmaster
6 and 7 = Ohman the heartless

1, RD
2, UN
3, WA
4, DA
5, DU
6, AM
7, GN
8, DE
9, AN
10, NE
11, RA

(08-15-2017, 07:32 AM)JonDoe Wrote: Looking at the game queue someone has not entered there selections.   I will wait for them

Tomag,

Please enter your selections in the game queue for the game started by Ohman the heartless.  It is titled "10 player confederation."  I think you must select 12 kingdoms, but the two you are playing have to be selection one and two.

I entered mine into the Game queue

Warmaster. You are familiar how to input orders correct? I see you are the only one not ready yet. Just want to make sure everything is good

(08-16-2017, 03:58 AM)JonDoe Wrote: Warmaster.   You are familiar how to input orders correct?  I see you are the only one not ready yet.  Just want to make sure everything is good

Yeah, got it figured out now..... sorry for the delay.