Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New 12 Player Anonymous September
remove me from this game please I will wait for the next one, prefer a Non Pagan game, thanks

(08-29-2017, 10:56 PM)Reelbigfish123 Wrote: remove me from this game please I will wait for the next one, prefer a Non Pagan game, thanks

Everyone either joins or removes themselves from a game themselves on the Game Creator page.

(08-30-2017, 12:45 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 10:56 PM)Reelbigfish123 Wrote: remove me from this game please I will wait for the next one, prefer a Non Pagan game, thanks

Everyone either joins or removes themselves from a game themselves on the Game Creator page.

You started this thread by telling us to post in this thread.

I'm up for getting into a new anon game however that is now done.

Right now there are two pagan games listed on Game Creator page.

I've heard that random cities was being cancelled, I've heard that the Gods Are Dead game was being disbanded....
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

Yeah.  If a player wants to posit a game, start a thread on the forum with the specifics. 

So I don't like players lingering in queues with multiple games forming, I'd like them to get in games quickly.  So we had two games, both Anonymous forming, as one didn't have a forum thread.

So the consolidation would be as posted here but with Pagan - no HP and no AN special HP orders but with wizard spells so we can get going.

As this is the only format starting. put me in.

so whats the verdict on these games are they being consolidated and is it random kingoms or 1st picks, and im guessing still pagan?

See the initial post, modified for Pagan. 

There won't be other Pagan games for awhile, so if you dig that, join now. 

Just post your persona that you are in.  Once we have 12, we move on to global conflict.

Sure put me in.

who is in this game and what is the order for kingdom choices? how many more is needed to start?

(08-31-2017, 10:36 PM)enari Wrote: who is in this game and what is the order for kingdom choices? how many more is needed to start?

Perhaps a new rule if you post the game then take responsibility for keeping up with the signup.

Your questions are answered in the first post for this thread.   After 12 players have posted they are in.  A random draft order will be assigned and someone will be asked to perform the draft.  Then a game will be created for us to signup with our kingdoms we received.

If nobody goes through the thread and figures out how many/who is still playing, I will later when I have time