Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team game for jessicajung
Who are the other three?

JP waynand and Jessicajung per the other thread. But they have not yet posted here. An email has been sent try and get them rolling

I feel bad for anyone going into this. As long as JonDoe has his gang bang group he wants to play with, count me out.

Wow, talk about being intimidated.  The Gray Mouser is still in.

Well hmm....if I was part of a good group, id have no problem, but they are experienced players ....hard to take out world champs.

(09-16-2017, 09:41 PM)Ramses Bringer Of War Wrote: Well hmm....if I was part of a good group, id have no problem, but they are experienced players ....hard to take out world champs.

Alright... I've returned to my senses and realized that I don't want to get divorced. I will go back into to semi-retirement. That should bring balance back to the force. Good luck boys and girls!

Mauler also reached out to Wynand and seems this Jessica is just a Troll. He knows nothing about playing a new game.
So if this game is to continue I would need one more person for my team and we would need another team of players.

(09-19-2017, 02:27 AM)JonDoe Wrote: Mauler also reached out to Wynand and seems this Jessica is just a Troll.  He knows nothing about playing a new game.  
So if this game is to continue I would need one more person for my team and we would need another team of players.

This queue has been one of the strangest things in Alamaze in years.  I have no idea who Jessica is either.  And I would remember a female player. 

So just from this thread, Mauler, have you changed your mind?  Did we hear from Wynand?  I'm not often confused, but think I might be now. 

I just want our players to have a game start and not be stuck in queues.  Should I suspect foul play?

An open question: should we go back to letting me set up the queues via threads on this forum, or do you want to keep it open and have any player propose a game?  What I am seeing is we are having multiple games attempting to form, sometimes just on the Game Creator with no thread, and it is slowing things down considerably.  But maybe you guys see it differently?

OK, I think we need to huddle up a bit.  Whatever this Alliance Game ends up being called, let's go with these teams:

Green:  High Elves, Sorcerer, Halflings
Black:  Necromancer, Black Dragons or Sacred Order, Dwarves
Blue:  Dark Elves, Demon Princes, Tyrant
Red:  Red Dragons, Illusionist, Ancient Ones or Nomads 

Since some of us are unsure who is in and who isn't and we want the game to fill, can we once again confirm in or out and fill out the teams.

The Gray Mouser tells me he is in and available to any team who wants to draft him.

(09-19-2017, 03:01 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: OK, I think we need to huddle up a bit.  Whatever this Alliance Game ends up being called, let's go with these teams:

Green:  High Elves, Sorcerer, Halflings
Black:  Necromancer, Black Dragons or Sacred Order, Dwarves
Blue:  Dark Elves, Demon Princes, Tyrant
Red:  Red Dragons, Illusionist, Ancient Ones or Nomads 

Since some of us are unsure who is in and who isn't and we want the game to fill, can we once again confirm in or out and fill out the teams.

The Gray Mouser tells me he is in and available to any team who wants to draft him.

I am in as a team player, not a captain.