Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team game for jessicajung
(09-13-2017, 10:29 PM)The Gray Mouser Wrote: Well, I haven't played in a few months and need to finalize The Maelstrom so I kind of need to feel it again.  And I like Alliance when you work closely with just two. 

So, if some team will have me, I am game and am at least an average player (mostly). 

If someone takes me (and I don't want to Captain) I am open to any kingdom assigned.

Then we need just one.

I will play, but not as a captain.

Since this was initially Jessica's Game, we will let Jessica (signup Jessica) choose her two teammates.  Also politely we should allow Mauler, a far flung adventurer (as well as we understand, recent pro-creator to perhaps claim his team.

In any case, this seems like it will start in the next couple days.

Get Your Game Face On!

Mauler has selcted Jon Doe and Rellgar. I belive Jessica has Wynand and one other

This has been potentially confusing.

We need 12 players, to join four different teams, here on the forum.  And a suggestion was a fast-acting Jessica could form her team (I claim A & B for team Green), and Mauler could find his team as next in priority for the players that didn't declare one way or the other. 

Next you need a captain or agreement on who gets what kingdom.  Then we go! 

We might need Mike to tell us how the Game Creator accomplishes this now.  As in, players likely still need to sign up in the Game Creator after they have been assigned a kingdom.

If the game que is like the other you sign in. Select your team letter and pick kingdom choices. You will have to select 12 kingdoms but should get your first since everybody is doing the same thing picking there assigned kingdom first.

I can create a game once we have players and teams set. Then each team can select who plays which kingdom on there team. So it can still be anon if players prefer

We have 12 players and two teams set. Of the 6 other players 5 say they do not want to be a captain. 1 Ohman is willing to be captain. So Ohman is one captain and then 1 of the other 5 needs to be Captain.

I will captain. I need 2 teammates to choose me. Then send me an email or phone # and I will contact you, and we can discuss our choices.

mlhotchkiss@sbcglobal.net

Ohman the Heartless

thanks

(09-13-2017, 06:34 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: Hey Mauler, glad to hear from you.

In Warlords we do draft, but in Alliance (one kingdom per player) we experienced usually one Alliance having an awful draft which ruined the game not just for them but for everyone. 

You guys can do a draft if you want, I just think a balanced set of teams is better.  I'm not pushing any set of kingdoms, and Jon Doe's proposed changes are fine.  Let's just get discussion going so you guys can get going.

Totally cool with whatever.

It'll be a miracle if I don't drown all of my armies on turn 1 Wink

JohnDoe assures me that he'll keep the insults to a minimum during his wide-eyed revisions of my turns.

(09-13-2017, 11:19 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: Since this was initially Jessica's Game, we will let Jessica (signup Jessica) choose her two teammates.  Also politely we should allow Mauler, a far flung adventurer (as well as we understand, recent pro-creator to perhaps claim his team.

In any case, this seems like it will start in the next couple days.

Get Your Game Face On!

From the original post, Jessica said that she was teaming up with Wynand and JP. BTW: As this was a new thread that was created, she is not getting the email updates.

(09-14-2017, 01:30 AM)Ohman the heartless Wrote: I will captain.  I need 2 teammates to choose me.  Then send me an email or phone # and I will contact you, and we can discuss our choices.

mlhotchkiss@sbcglobal.net

Ohman the Heartless

thanks

WARMASTERalamaze@gmail.com

Dupont, care to join us?