Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Primeval Championship 2018
Victory By Rex Is The Nomad Kingdom!
                           Game End Status Points

Place Kingdom    Player                Results-23  Grand Total

1     NO     Draugr                    16,955      22,230
          2     AM     Rellgar                    8,600      12,959
          3     AT     DuPont                     7,820      12,010
          4     BL     Vball Michael              6,680      10,180

Conradulations to Draugr on a hard faught game. You finaly got your decleration to match your win qualification. 

Congratulations!

That was one hell of a Cat and Mouse game being played out with DuPont. Hats off to you Sir. Twice I could have won if I declared REX vs Usurper. Once I finally had the AT under control and the dang AM butted in to drive my city neutral stopping me from winning. I must have set a record for most failed victory checks. So many were lost by a single village or town taken with a concealed Emmy.

For sure the most interesting primeval game I have played, thanks to such excellent opponents that would never say die.

2018 Primeval Champion of Alamaze:

DRAUGR!

Well done and congratulations to all finalists as well as all participants in the contest.