Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Steel World without Red Dragons Diplomacy Game
The Guardians of the Old Wood can be reached among the Menhir @ vilandre@gmail.com.

For this game to start we need the last three players to sign up on the Queue.
The missing are VBALL, Greyhawk, and mdrapeau

Greyhawk and Vball supposed to go last. Drapeau?

What's the Queue?

(11-28-2018, 06:22 PM)mdrapeau Wrote: What's the Queue?

Go to: http://fallofromegame.com/alamazeorders/login.php

It’s where you login (I’m assuming you still have your ID and Password from when you last played). Once you’ve logged in, on that main page, on the left hand side you’ll see a link labeled Game Queue (its where all the newly created games are placed so players can join).

Find the Steel World with No Red Dragons game and click Join. Then enter your chosen kingdom first and 11 “dummy” kingdoms. When the other two join after you, the game will start.

Is it the same username and password that works on the forums?

Should be same

(11-28-2018, 06:51 PM)Harry O Wrote: Is it the same username and password that works on the forums?

I've sent your Alamaze login to you which is independent of the forum login - players choose both and they don't have to be the same.

New players - please use your Alamaze persona for your forum handle.  Other names just get confusing when we are posting for kingdoms, etc.

Just curious But who is Harry O? Is it mdrapeau or Greyhawk? Because I don’t remember Harry O signing up for this game..

I have different usernames for the forum and to order entry sight for some reason. I'm starting to remember this was the case a few years ago but don't know why. It's been a few years so I forgot but was able to log in and issue orders and get results for a tutorial game. When I go to the game queue I can see the game but don't see a join button.

I'm offline until tomorrow afternoon so if this game is going to start and I can't figure out how to join maybe someone else who can figure it out can play the position. I only started playing Alamaze in the 1990's and played a few more 6 to 2 years ago but I seem to be out of luck now.