Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Steel World without Red Dragons Diplomacy Game
TY-RA. That's not rain coming down from the trees in the forest; our troops are actually pissing on you. You might want to back off on this particular square or else there might be...consequences.

(12-02-2018, 05:37 PM)DuPont Wrote: TY-RA. That's not rain coming down from the trees in the forest; our troops are actually pissing on you. You might want to back off on this particular square or else there might be...consequences.

You snooze you lose! Shouldn't have wasted your time pissing on things and spent more time adventuring to find the artifact, but then I forget that your troops are a cowardly crew. Now watch me ride away with my shiny new toy!!!!

Oh, we are watching you all right. Better sleep with one eye open.

Are natural enemies rules still applicable in these games?

(12-08-2018, 02:42 AM)Diamond Cutter Wrote: Are natural enemies rules still applicable in these games?

No

Hmmmmm, not enough training happening. We will lower costs turn 5 to 2000 gold. Those who wish to ally with the Underworld, start doing so now. We will set up a transfer of food and gold. I'm also in the market for artifact weapons, rings of protection, talismans and red elk mounts.
It seems the Tyrant has found greener pastures in Amberland. We hope those pastures do not now turn brown.

We welcome the Tyrant army group to our town of Solace in Torvale. We don't have enough fresh food on hand to feed such a large group. We do have a warehouse of rotten produce we will give you, I'm sure there stomachs are made of cast iron and can handle it. I'm sure we can accommodate everyone if you abide by the signs and dont go to the areas that are posted No animals allowed.

NE-WA We both have a village in each other’s area, shall we leave them as they are?

NE-DU We seem to both have a town in each other’s area, I see no reason to change them out if you don’t.

(12-10-2018, 09:51 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: NE-WA  We both have a village in each other’s area, shall we leave them as they are?

NE-DU  We seem to both have a town in each other’s area, I see no reason to change them out if you don’t.

Your village is safe with us, my friend.

(12-10-2018, 09:51 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: NE-WA  We both have a village in each other’s area, shall we leave them as they are?

NE-DU  We seem to both have a town in each other’s area, I see no reason to change them out if you don’t.

Indeed, let both our towns know peace. Let us leave our folk there without worry.