Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayday, Mayday! Forum Steel
(06-03-2019, 01:29 PM)Valuthor Wrote: No takers yet Sad  - im ready for another game.  

I do not want to start another thread, but I would like after this one is filled, a 24-hour silent steel game, just for the fast turn around time and something to plan each day... Even Ice Age would be fun I think.   24 hour silent steel ice age.. something a bit new for us new players.

I would be ok with all of that except the 24 hour turn around. I work on a boat and 24 hours can be to fast as there are times I am just plain out of cell phone range.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

id be down with that, the ice age look interesting and a slower moving game. less likely to have a rush.

(06-03-2019, 04:53 PM)Valuthor Wrote: id be down with that, the ice age look interesting and a slower moving game.  less likely to have a rush.

The Cimmerians would have a huge advantage in an ice age. I would think they would need to be banned.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

1. Valuthor - The Untamed Lands
2. Strylin - Krynn
3. Brek - Underworld
4. DuPont - Triumvia
5. VBM - Nyvaria
6. Diamond Coast - AlatarTBW
7. Canticar - Zanthia

BUMP
Need 5 more.
One of my games just had a failed victory check so maybe some players will free up soon.

So Diplomacy or no? Up to all of you

(06-03-2019, 07:47 PM)Strylian Wrote:
(06-03-2019, 04:53 PM)Valuthor Wrote: id be down with that, the ice age look interesting and a slower moving game.  less likely to have a rush.

The Cimmerians would have a huge advantage in an ice age. I would think they would need to be banned.

(06-04-2019, 07:24 PM)Valuthor Wrote: So Diplomacy or no?    Up to all of you

If full diplomacy (non-forum) I may be persuaded.

(06-04-2019, 07:31 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:

I am comfortable with that, anything to get this moving Smile

Posted in wrong g thread. Ha. I think ry vor outlined the diplomacy

(06-04-2019, 07:31 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:

Hey, I am not trying to be dictator.  See me not taking down other simultaneous game queuing threads.  I see my role here as getting games going as fast as possible and players being in queue as short a time as possible.  I know this player base pretty well, and we have some anonymous players thinking about getting into forum diplomacy, and thinking they will not enter full diplomacy.  For reasons earlier identified, full diplomacy tends to lead to game long NAP, game long undisclosed alliance, attack the guy that doesn't go along.  So Alliance I believe is the best solution for more diplomacy games, perhaps with Forum diplomacy to the other teams. 

Meanwhile, at this point this format, forum diplomacy hopes to draw both diplomacy and anonymous players.   Taste nirvana.

(06-04-2019, 06:47 PM)VballMichael Wrote: 1. Valuthor - The Untamed Lands
2. Strylin - Krynn
3. Brek - Underworld
4. DuPont - Triumvia
5. VBM - Nyvaria
6. Diamond Coast - AlatarTBW
7. Canticar - Zanthia

BUMP
Need 5 more.
One of my games just had a failed victory check so maybe some players will free up soon.
8th is what I would pick anyway.  Pellinor.