Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who, what, when , where, why?
I played everquest, was in Clan McDonald. I also played Dark age of Camelot, was in Myth guild. Don't remember what server.

(05-27-2019, 12:54 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: I played everquest, was in Clan McDonald. I also played Dark age of Camelot, was in Myth guild. Don't remember what server.

Yea I forgot what server I was on too..
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

This is a cool thread and I’ll add my info as well but can we all agree to not mention politics in any way shape or form on these forums? In case everyone hasn’t noticed the country is deeply divided so if we could keep ANY mention of political support out of here that’d be great. There are a few sprinkled here and there throughout this thread.

Any disagreements on that?

Well, I mentioned politics but it was from a candidate who ran for president 30+ years ago who my persona is named after, so I don't imagine that would bother anybody today. As for Bahamian Politics, nobody here would even know what the FNM and PLP (our two parties) even stand for, so I'm safe there! Big Grin

Yea, I definitely wasn’t thinking about you DuPont - or Bahamian politics. For context, I’m a die hard Democrat that proudly lives in Seattle where we have some of the most progressive policies in the country.

I would second Ace's leave politics out of the forum idea.  Our country is more divided than any time since the Civil War, in my opinion.  I don't think even the Nixon years, as the Vietnam War wound down, had us this divided and that was a pretty ugly time. 
I would like to hear your back story, Ace.

(05-28-2019, 03:22 PM)Acererak Wrote: Yea, I definitely wasn’t thinking about you DuPont - or Bahamian politics. For context, I’m a die hard Democrat that proudly lives in Seattle where we have some of the most progressive policies in the country.

You bring up a very valid point. I was one who did bring up politics and for that I apologize. It wasn’t meant to be offensive and if anyone was you have my apologies.  Just as a side note, you ask people not to bring up politics and then you post your political views and opinion.  Doesn’t that do exactly what your asking everyone not to do?   For future reference, if you want people to respect your request, you might want to respect that request as well.  It is good form to lead by example.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................

(05-28-2019, 03:43 PM)UAshgar75 Wrote:
(05-28-2019, 03:22 PM)Acererak Wrote: Yea, I definitely wasn’t thinking about you DuPont - or Bahamian politics. For context, I’m a die hard Democrat that proudly lives in Seattle where we have some of the most progressive policies in the country.

You bring up a very valid point. I was one who did bring up politics and for that I apologize. It wasn’t meant to be offensive and if anyone was you have my apologies.  Just as a side note, you ask people not to bring up politics and then you post your political views and opinion.  Doesn’t that do exactly what your asking everyone not to do?   For future reference, if you want people to respect your request, you might want to respect that request as well.  It is good form to lead by example.

I’m not sure I said anything that was an opinion. It was just facts. If I said something that was an opinion then you would definitely know. That is why I ask that we don’t have it. I thought the context was important considering what was already said.

I was gonna post something, but I’ll refrain from that. I will say, I have played against most in here and with some on teams who are still here. The players range from East to West with great diversity. I have enjoyed playing with and against all, without political bias. For that I am grateful.

(05-28-2019, 03:53 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: I was gonna post something, but I’ll refrain from that.   I will say, I have played against most in here and with some on teams who are still here.  The players range from East to West with great diversity.  I have enjoyed playing with and against all, without political bias.  For that I am grateful.

Let's just agree that we are all a bit different and move along.  I still want to hear Ace's back story and maybe I'll tell a bit more too.