Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Labors of Heracles
(11-05-2019, 09:22 PM)Brekk Wrote: OK thanks all for clarifying Smile  Yesa agreed so neutral first , then artifact.

Yes

is everyone making peace?

still eating lizards, tho the armored ones are surprisingly tough to swallow. think i chipped a few teeth last turn. not much meat on these things.

Awesome game Uncledarkseid - congratulations on the win, I was just getting rolling I move way to slow Sad

(11-14-2019, 04:52 PM)Brekk Wrote: Awesome game Uncledarkseid - congratulations on the win, I was just getting rolling I move way to slow  Sad

Need a Valhalla write up. Smile

Congrats Uncledarkseid. Well played.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(11-14-2019, 06:23 PM)jStrylian Wrote: Congrats Uncledarkseid. Well played.

thanks everyone.   Reds are fun to play if you havent tried them out.  special shout out to PT for helping in the mentor game, Brek for the duals which helped a ton, and especially the amazons, lizards, rangers, and demons for donating their pops to the cause!
with respect to the demons, Stormgate was an obvious choice, plz excuse the blitz attack.  i felt that i would be a target after capping the third region, so i went for it.

hope to see you all soon if we are not currently in game together.

No offense taken. I got too comfortable with the 100K defense. Well done to the Reds.

(11-14-2019, 10:48 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 06:23 PM)jStrylian Wrote: Congrats Uncledarkseid. Well played.

thanks everyone.   Reds are fun to play if you havent tried them out.  special shout out to PT for helping in the mentor game, Brek for the duals which helped a ton, and especially the amazons, lizards, rangers, and demons for donating their pops to the cause!
with respect to the demons, Stormgate was an obvious choice, plz excuse the blitz attack.  i felt that i would be a target after capping the third region, so i went for it.

hope to see you all soon if we are not currently in game together.
Awesome job   If I had known I would have of had every emmie and agent either kidnapped or assassinated in two turns, I might have gone towards u    Lol   Very nice game for you guys I think third dropped?

Yes, Canticar dropped a turn or so back. He was overrun by 3 kingdoms (no collusion or anything, just bad luck) and he stepped out, not realizing the game would end in a turn or two.

(11-15-2019, 12:03 AM)VballMichael Wrote: Yes, Canticar dropped a turn or so back. He was overrun by 3 kingdoms (no collusion or anything, just bad luck) and he stepped out, not realizing the game would end in a turn or two.

Ahhh  I see,  well he was doing pretty good Smile