Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Labors of Heracles
if I can sell a cloak of disguise as well, I will.

Gentleman,
consider this....buying these artifacts would allow me to continue my guerilla campaign against an invading kingdom,trying to win this game.
I know I wont win, lets make sure he WONT win either.. the weaker he gets, the stronger you get.

agent not sure i need any bats, they may get in the way of the dragons

The turn has ran so we can’t conduct a trade until next late season. If you still have it then I may buy it off you.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

awesome, got a cloak as well. just submitted orders for this turn, I can re do them or we cant wait til next.
LONG LIVE the guerilla campaign!

just let me know which turn we can conduct trade.

(10-14-2019, 01:48 AM)Agent Orange Wrote: just let me know which turn we can conduct trade.

Trade can be conducted on turns that end a season. i.e. End of Summer, End of Fall, etc...
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

ok, np. I do prefer those open talk games. this game is enhanced by the chatter.

(10-14-2019, 03:52 AM)Agent Orange Wrote: ok, np. I do prefer those open talk games. this game is enhanced by the chatter.

Hush, dear.

(10-14-2019, 01:52 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(10-14-2019, 03:52 AM)Agent Orange Wrote: ok, np. I do prefer those open talk games. this game is enhanced by the chatter.

Hush, dear.

Sorry Daddy, Agent Orange did it!

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief