Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Labors of Heracles
LI-An sounds interesting. What do you have in mind?

(09-05-2019, 01:57 AM)gkmetty Wrote: LI-An sounds interesting.  What do you have in mind?

I can retrieve it and pay you or if you retrieve it, I can trade you a specified amount for it?  Your call

RA- PI, this is the last time you step in our land. Take no treasure drink no ale.

(09-05-2019, 02:03 AM)Valuthor Wrote: RA- PI, this is the last time you step in our land.  Take no treasure drink no ale.

Friend why all the hostility? We walk only because a navigation accident sent our vessel to the bottom. We simply make our way home to the sea.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(09-05-2019, 02:47 AM)Strylian Wrote:
(09-05-2019, 02:03 AM)Valuthor Wrote: RA- PI, this is the last time you step in our land.  Take no treasure drink no ale.

Friend why all the hostility? We walk only because a navigation accident sent our vessel to the bottom. We simply make our way home to the sea.

He was talking bad things behind your back. Fight fight fight fight fight.

(09-04-2019, 09:22 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote: 1 Agent Orange - Crown Islands / Illusionist
2 Son of Conan - Nyvaria / Atlantian
3 Senior Tactician - Untamed Lands / Darkelf
4 VBM - Darkover / Demon Princes
5 Uncledarkseid - zanthia/red dragons
6 Brekk - Pellinor / Underworld
7 Canticar - Krynn / Lizard Men
8 Valuthor - Sword Coast / Ranger
9 Diamond Cutter - Diamond Coast / Tyrant
10 Drogo - Triumvia / Amazons
11 Strylian - Zamora / Pirates
12 PTRiley - Mythgar / Ancient Ones

that is so we all know where each other is. Dinner is at my house tonight we're serving toasted Dwarf stop on by

Will you have shortbread with that?
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(09-04-2019, 11:09 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: The Holy Ancients, want only peace.  If you own a population in my region, we can come to terms if you want to keep it.  

AN-PI I have a population in your region I would like to keep it.  Let me know.

AN-RA I know about Goat Path, I may need it,  I have something exciting to show you, I’m sure your looking for it.  U nighted K ingdom, good place to visit.

Aarggg we have found it. We would plunder and pillage but we lost all of our canons when we went aground and sank our ship. Damn that ale. We would be willing to lease you the land so we can pay the shipwrights to start laying a new keel for us. We wish only to return to the loving arms of our mistress, the sea.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(09-05-2019, 03:05 AM)VballMichael Wrote:
(09-05-2019, 02:47 AM)Strylian Wrote:

He was talking bad things behind your back. Fight fight fight fight fight.

Lol

Seems like a very lovey-dovey game, Where is the smack?  We crave Smack, we Darkelves are ruthless!  Err, that is we used to be ruthless, now... we still ARE, I mean... but not really technically ruthless.... I guess...

(09-06-2019, 05:26 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: Seems like a very lovey-dovey game, Where is the smack?  We crave Smack, we Darkelves are ruthless!  Err, that is we used to be ruthless, now... we still ARE, I mean... but not really technically ruthless.... I guess...

Ssshhh. Save the smack talk until after turn 4 runs.