Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Labors of Heracles
No issues. Just reminding folks of the scenario rules. Thanks.

(09-12-2019, 08:43 PM)Brekk Wrote: no I can attest he is incompetent

Better to be incompetent than impotent. Unless your incompetence is towards being impotent.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

I understand the no talking about in game details....how about some light banter/smack.
isn't that allowed?

Each game makes up its own communication rules and the players enforce or don't enforce. I have no issue with trash talk any time you want, just steer clear of any reference to current activities in the game Smile.

got ya! not that I have any to report as of yet...

someone forgot to click ready!

We are SILENTLY disdaining him as a laggard.  Angel

(09-12-2019, 09:10 PM)Strylian Wrote:
(09-12-2019, 08:43 PM)Brekk Wrote: no I can attest he is incompetent

Better to be incompetent than impotent. Unless your incompetence is towards being impotent.

Or incontinent.   Confused

Game mechanic/diplomacy questions.
As the UN I see it as my god given right to sell my services, with that said obviously someone posting the need for that a"service" would like it privately done, and posting the actual details to the board sorta defeats the purpose - Is simply declaring you would like a kidnapping or one of those messy removals of an enemy enough and the working of it out behind the scenes acceptable or does it all need to be done on the boards. I'm good either way just clarifying.

I think you should be able to have private messages for that type of covert activity. Hard for players to monitor rules, however, at some point we have to trust others integrity in the game. IMO I say allow it. But I don’t need your service for nowSmile