Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
445 Join this Lock Down Speed Game
Trash talk only.
GN-ALL
Surrender now. All your golds are mined.

1) VBall Michael - Zanthia, Red Dragon
2) Canticar - Nyvaria, Atlantians
3) Wookie - Crown Islands - WA
4) Acererak - Darkover, Necromancer
5) ColdSpell - Krynn, Druid
6) DuPont - The Untamed Lands, Sacred Order
7) Strylian - Zamora, Nomad
8) Brek - Pellinor, Tyrants
9) Windstar - Triumvia, Ranger
10) AlatarTBW - Diamond Coast, Ancient Ones
11) El Painted Guapo - Sword Coast, Lizard Men
12) PineNeedle- Mythgar, Gnome

Guapisimo!

(04-18-2020, 02:25 AM)The Painted Man Wrote: Guapisimo!

That's what I was saying.

To the One Who Pissed Me Off. I have a very particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will hunt you down and I will find you. And I will make you pay. And then I will kill you.

(04-18-2020, 04:20 PM)DuPont Wrote: To the One Who Pissed Me Off. I have a very particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will hunt you down and I will find you. And I will make you pay. And then I will kill you.

Victor never quits. Bad idea to make him an enemy.

(04-18-2020, 04:20 PM)DuPont Wrote: To the One Who Pissed Me Off. I have a very particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will hunt you down and I will find you. And I will make you pay. And then I will kill you.

The fly in the room.
That itch you cannot reach.
The kid on the plane that will not stop crying
The smoke detector that keeps chirping 
Someone talking over my TV show

These are all things that remind me of DuPont attacking me

You forgot to add 'The mystery person in the room who keeps letting off silent farts.' Big Grin

(04-18-2020, 05:28 PM)Draugr Wrote:

The fly in the room.
That itch you cannot reach.
The kid on the plane that will not stop crying
The smoke detector that keeps chirping 
Someone talking over my TV show

These are all things that remind me of DuPont attacking me

Well done.   Wink You should probably make it rhyme though, like in the movie. "When I'm feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things and then...."

Remember this. The people you're trying to step on, we're everyone you depend on. We're the people who do your laundry and cook your food and serve your dinner. We make your bed. We guard you while you're asleep.