Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tallest Midget contest
I think we need a new game. There have been some that have ended. 

I was thinking about the undeveloped potential of some of the kingdoms and looked at the win % in steel games for kingdoms. I thought maybe we limit the game to the bottom 14 kingdoms (I would say 12, but I think even the final kingdom chooser should get a couple of options).

Anyway, how about a 24-hour game where you have to play one of the following kingdoms, drafting in order where you sign up as usual, no communication as it is a fast game.

Here are the kingdoms from lowest win % to highest of the bottom 14:
SA, HA, EL, DW, DA, CI, BL, RA, UN, GN, NE, DU, TY, SO.

10  Vball Michael

Position 2, please.

Canticar will take Position 5 please

I think we need a new game. There have been some that have ended.

I was thinking about the undeveloped potential of some of the kingdoms and looked at the win % in steel games for kingdoms. I thought maybe we limit the game to the bottom 14 kingdoms (I would say 12, but I think even the final kingdom chooser should get a couple of options).

Anyway, how about a 24-hour game where you have to play one of the following kingdoms, drafting in order where you sign up as usual, no communication as it is a fast game.

Here are the kingdoms from lowest win % to highest of the bottom 14:
SA, HA, EL, DW, DA, CI, BL, RA, UN, GN, NE, DU, TY, SO.

2 Airetar
5 Canticar
10 Vball Michael
11 ColdSpell

2 Airetar
5 Canticar
10 Vball Michael
11 ColdSpell
12 DuPont

I'll do 9.

Lucky number 7 for yo.

(05-07-2020, 03:13 AM)The Painted Man Wrote: Lucky number 7 for yo.

NO HALFLING FOR YOU

Please forgive me for interrupting the signup process but the thread topic reminds me of a story from my childhood days so many decades ago.

Let's say this takes place in short people's preschool and three children are having a conversation.  They are bragging, as small folk do, about how short their fathers are.
The first one says "my father is only 3 feet tall."
The second one says, "my father is only 2 feet tall."
The third one stands there is tears, balling away.  Then he stops and says, "my father is in the hospital.  He fell off a ladder picking strawberries." 

Now that is SHORT.

Forgive me friends but I could not resist.  Oh, the things that stick with you for years.  Now where the f did I leave my keys?

(05-07-2020, 12:02 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: Please forgive me for interrupting the signup process but the thread topic reminds me of a story from my childhood days so many decades ago.

Let's say this takes place in short people's preschool and three children are having a conversation.  They are bragging, as small folk do, about how short their fathers are.
The first one says "my father is only 3 feet tall."
The second one says, "my father is only 2 feet tall."
The third one stands there is tears, balling away.  Then he stops and says, "my father is in the hospital.  He fell off a ladder picking strawberries." 

Now that is SHORT.

Forgive me friends but I could not resist.  Oh, the things that stick with you for years.  Now where the f did I leave my keys?

Wookie, you are a trip.   Smile 

BTW, no Alamaze pllayer is allowed to die during this shutdown.