Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24 hour game ?
Position 5 please

I will choose at position 6

3. Painted Man - carelessly attacking accountants
4. Windstar
5. Drogo - CPA
6. Agent Orange
7. Senior Tactician

Draft Position:
5. Ebenezar Blackstaff McCoy
6. Vball Michael

Painted yer up, choose your draft position.

Whatevs, dawg yo word. Iono, 12?

(10-02-2020, 08:54 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: Whatevs, dawg yo word. Iono, 12?

Zero street cred

(10-02-2020, 09:28 PM)VballMichael Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 08:54 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: Whatevs, dawg yo word. Iono, 12?

Zero street cred

yo momma!

If that means that Painted takes position 12, I will go with 7.

5. Drogo - CPA
6. Agent Orange
7. Senior Tactician

Draft Position:
6. Vball Michael
7. Windstar
12. The Tainted Man

Drogo, up.

(10-03-2020, 03:25 AM)Senior Tactician Wrote: 5. Drogo - CPA
6. Agent Orange
7. Senior Tactician

Draft Position:
6. Vball Michael
7. Windstar
12. The Tainted Man

Drogo, up.
Not sure what you people are doing.  If I am confused, I assume the new players looking to join are as well.

So before this spirals out of control, if you want to join the game, you select a remaining draft position.  Then you will choose a region or a kingdom first, and next time around (snake draft) you pick the other.  If you are a new player, it is best to pick a balanced kingdom like Elves, Dark Elves, Dwarves, Rangers.  IMHO.

(10-03-2020, 05:10 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 03:25 AM)Senior Tactician Wrote: Drogo - CPA
Agent Orange
Senior Tactician

Draft Position:
6. Vball Michael
7. Windstar
12. The Tainted Man

Drogo, up.
Not sure what you people are doing.  If I am confused, I assume the new players looking to join are as well.

So before this spirals out of control, if you want to join the game, you select a remaining draft position.  Then you will choose a region or a kingdom first, and next time around (snake draft) you pick the other.  If you are a new player, it is best to pick a balanced kingdom like Elves, Dark Elves, Dwarves, Rangers.  IMHO.

Someone asked if there was any interest in a 24 hour game.  People slowly started to join, but the group did not start by picking draft positions (because they were not sure if there would be enough interest)... now that we have 7 people, that's what we are doing now, for the people who first said they wanted to play, they are now picking their draft positions.  Drogo, Orange and myself, in that order, will pick our draft positions, then others can join by picking theirs.  If anyone wants to join in now, they may place their name below mine, and after I pick my draft position, they can go ahead and get theirs.

Drogo, draft position.