Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24 hour game ?
(10-13-2020, 09:40 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: Anonymous, eh? Well, I can just say you won't be hearing from this guy. Mostly because I've lost my hearing, and my hair. Get it? I'm OLD.....

I resemble that remark.  the AN position fits me to a tee.  I started gaming when Mobey Dick was a minnow.

You're so old your mama had scales.

That answers the smack talk question....

Wow so almost everyone has got their first turn in!  In this anonymous game, I have NO idea who the RD or RA are, but as soon as these two people hit ready, we can run another turn today!!

good luck to all.
glad i was able to log on and join sooner than I had thought, love these 24 hour games.

Every other game seems like it moves SOOOOOOO slow now that I'm in this one.

I'd love to do a 15 minute turnaround game on a Sunday one day.

(10-14-2020, 08:05 PM)Acererak Wrote: Every other game seems like it moves SOOOOOOO slow now that I'm in this one.

I'd love to do a 15 minute turnaround game on a Sunday one day.

15 min is pretty tight.  Too bad we couldn't like space it out across two days, like 30 min turns starting day 1 for 20 turns, then a break, then next day the remaining game in 30 min turns.

Id try that this Jan when nothing to do but sit inside a Sat or Sun 30 min turns?

(12-22-2020, 01:51 AM)CosmicWizard Wrote: Id try that this Jan when nothing to do but sit inside a Sat or Sun 30 min turns?

to bad we couldnt put money on a game!

I remember back when Phil ran it, if you got a regional game, all 15 players, Pegasus prod would give you got a 75$ credit.
but we all agreed  to offer it back to the top 3, win place and show.
game filled fast to.