Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steel Your Nerves......
AM - UN I have a wee little village in your region. Thoughts?
AM - SO I have a slightly less wee town in your region. They are happily entertaining your troops at the moment. Similarly... thoughts? I'm sure you can appreciate its value.
AM - RD We are chasing something in Krynn. Accordingly, we are not leaving this turn.

EL -> RA: Taxation on T3 is agreeable, thank you.

EL -> DA: I have a town in your region, just 1 row above from and equally into your region as your village is in mine. Is T3 taxation agreeable?

EL -> SO: I have a modest village in your region. Shall I tax it on T3?

(02-11-2021, 04:43 PM)Loren Wrote: EL -> RA: Taxation on T3 is agreeable, thank you.

EL -> DA: I have a town in your region, just 1 row above from and equally into your region as your village is in mine. Is T3 taxation agreeable?

That is fine. Just to make sure, it is at WS? (I don't care if people know it). Turn 3 it is for both of us.

BTW: Loren, I believe that you are the Druid?

(02-11-2021, 06:53 PM)Windstar Wrote: BTW: Loren, I believe that you are the Druid?

Habit! Perhaps.... perhaps I'm an ELVEN Druid?!

(02-11-2021, 06:52 PM)Windstar Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 04:43 PM)Loren Wrote: EL -> RA: Taxation on T3 is agreeable, thank you.

That is fine. Just to make sure, it is at WS? (I don't care if people know it). Turn 3 it is for both of us.

DU (formerly EL) -> DA: Indeed, it is at WS!

(02-10-2021, 09:34 PM)Ruingurth Wrote: CI-GN   I have a village in the region of Darkover and I see your town in the Crown Islands Shall we both tax next turn?

CI Yes sounds fine with me. thank you lord

(02-11-2021, 04:27 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: AM - UN I have a wee little village in your region. Thoughts?
I suspect your village, which I have not yet discovered, is in a more favorable location than my town in your region. I am happy to leave them both where they are or else trade them.

(02-13-2021, 01:05 AM)DuPont Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 04:27 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: AM - UN I have a wee little village in your region. Thoughts?
I suspect your village, which I have not yet discovered, is in a more favorable location than my town in your region. I am happy to leave them both where they are or else trade them.

Let's leave them both for now, to be reconsidered down the road if either of us feels the need.

(02-13-2021, 02:14 AM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 01:05 AM)DuPont Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 04:27 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: AM - UN I have a wee little village in your region. Thoughts?

Let's leave them both for now, to be reconsidered down the road if either of us feels the need.
Quite acceptable to us.