Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 SLUGFEST
Also, unless this change was across board.

CAPTAIN- Adds 5% to the group combat
GENERAL- Adds 10% to the group combat
MARSHAL- Adds 15% to the group combat
WARLORD-Adds 25% to the group combat

No other leaders like in Maelstrom.

REGIONS 1-6
SEASON FOOD SPRING 100% SUMMER 100% AUTUMN 100% WINTER 25%
REGIONS 7-10
GOLD FOOD GOLD 100% 100% 100% 100% 25% 50% 100% 100% 100% 50% 100% 100%

Political emissaries may relocate their base to another population center up to eight areas from their present base. The range may be changed by kingdom trait such as Riders or Flight, by artifact, or by spell.
Not restricted like Maelstrom. Your set up will say if you have more movement than base movement of 8.

Spell list is generic for the most part. All wizard have the same spells, not kingdom specific like Maelstrom.

Customization at beginning of game. Three points and only 15 choices to chose from. Pg 3 of Alamaze order page.

Void for recruiting Phoenix brigades and destroying artifacts is at a single location NN.

Kingdom traits revert back to 3rd cycle. NO rule of law on control of region. No construct of new buildings.

No group icons about armor or other stuff.

Region is just controlled/substantial/significant/ or minor nothing else.

(05-16-2021, 10:54 PM)Calin Wrote: If this game starts it should be the wildest beginning to any game I’ve played.  Do the region-mates pair up?  Do they just go all out war?  It could be a very short game for some.

It will be a blood bath   Lol

Yes, I was kidding. I think we should have the dispersed kingdoms, too. It will make it more random- some regions will have two kingdoms, some 3 some 1.

hmmm, wonder if a few bucks slipped to unclemike can get me in my own region.

(05-16-2021, 11:20 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: Yes, I was kidding. I think we should have the dispersed kingdoms, too. It will make it more random- some regions will have two kingdoms, some 3 some 1.

That was the problem with dispersed kingdoms where too many kingdoms may start in a particular region and there's not enough of pc's to go around. It would crash the program. The game queue should only offer non-dispersed kingdoms to choose from but I ran out of time for 3rd cycle and never had the chance to limit choices for slugfest games. So we'll have to do so voluntarily and not select a dispersed kingdom while signing up for the game or the program may crash trying to fit multiple kingdoms in a single region on turn 0.

This still going ?

I just joined up and I was the 6th player s we have a long way to go.  I picked all 20 non dispersed kingdoms.  I think they are assigned in order of preference?

I'll play, will pick tomorrow

8 gamers are signed up, and i think we have like 3 more on this thread who expressed interest. Remember to pick the 20 kingdoms that are not dispersed in the order you like them.

Warlock 3rd cycle traits
Type Name
Cultural Adventurers
Cultural Forethought
Cultural Secretive
Magic Supremacy

Sorcerer 3rd cycle traits
Type Name
Cultural Oratory
Cultural Secretive
Cultural Spy Network
Magic Supremacy

Do any of you want the kingdom traits for 3rd cycle posted like the two I posted. I can do all participating kingdoms if you want?