Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Priestess question
If a priestess is in a location that is taken over politically, does she switch teams?

(06-08-2021, 09:45 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: If a priestess is in a location that is taken over politically, does she switch teams?

I think yes.  I have never seen a princess prisoner.  Of course they are most often kept at a capital which can't be taken politically.

(06-08-2021, 10:40 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 09:45 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: If a priestess is in a location that is taken over politically, does she switch teams?

I think yes.  I have never seen a princess prisoner.  Of course they are most often kept at a capital which can't be taken politically.

She must be 'captured', which I don't think includes political actions. I've also seen people move priestesses in to my pop centers, likely to try to teach me better manners, and they did not change sides.

(06-08-2021, 03:29 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:

She must be 'captured', which I don't think includes political actions. I've also seen people move priestesses in to my pop centers, likely to try to teach me better manners, and they did not change sides.

They can't resist your magnetic personality!

(06-08-2021, 05:29 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 03:29 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:

They can't resist your magnetic personality!
painted has some bomb ass weed..they cant resist that...reminds me  of a burning man story....