Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Alamaze 2021 Championship Qualifier
1. Lord Garth - Nyvaria
2. Wookie Panz - Triumvia
3. Brekk - Pellinor and the Gnome
4. Cosmic Wiz - Darkover (need new kingdom choice as UN not in this game)
5. Windstar - Sword Coast and the Lizards
6. Uncle Darkseid - Zanthia and the Necromancer
7. Lt. Gisgo - Krynn and the Nomads
8. Pine Needle - Crown Islands and the Sorcerer
9. Rellgar - Diamond Coast and the Cimmerians
10. Drogo - Untamed Lands and the Tyrant
11. Dakaria - Zamora and the Illusionist
12. VballMichael - Mythgar and the Druid

In fairness, we should let Cosmic draft next, but he needs to do it soon. This has dragged for a while.
No UN, RD, AN or DE.
I will unjoin so Cosmic has time to fix his choice.

I don't want to delay this so I will submit a choice with options and if RY Vor decides to give one of these to Cosmic then i'll take the next choice.  Fair enough with everyone?  I am not going to sign on until RY Vor says we are all set.

Wookie chooses... WA..or PI... or AT

OK if I am reading this right, Wookie's first choice is WA. Then I go, then Ry Vor makes a decision on Cosmic.

Ok so I choose the Amazons.

I will also wait to join until Ry Vor gives the green light.

1. Lord Garth - Nyvaria and the Amazon (pending Cosmic choice)
2. Wookie Panz - Triumvia and the Warlock (or Pirate) depending on Cosmic choice
4. Cosmic Wiz - Darkover (need new kingdom choice as UN not in this game)

We are very close to starting.
No UN, RD, AN or DE.
Just need Cosmic to come on line and fix his choice and his game joining choice.

If this game starts tomorrow I'll have three games due on the same day and none on the other. If you guys have similar turn dates maybe we could do one of the turns on a 24 turn around to spread out the games if this doesn't go today. If it messes everyone else up then keeping it the same is OK too.

(01-22-2022, 01:28 AM)Lt Gisgo Wrote: If this game starts tomorrow I'll have three games due on the same day and none on the other.  If you guys have similar turn dates maybe we could do one of the turns on a 24 turn around to spread out the games if this doesn't go today.  If it messes everyone else up then keeping it the same is OK too.

I agree.  Two games due tomorrow.  We should try to start the new game on Sunday and keep them staggered.

Works for me. I havent signed on yet i will do so Sunday. I am traveling tomorrow anyhoo.
If u hear of a Untied Airlines flight crashing you may need a substitute player

At this point we are just waiting on Cosmic since I cannot change his selection.  If Mike sees this, he will pass on access to Admin to me.

Worst case, I create a new game and we get a replacement for Cosmic.

(01-22-2022, 12:26 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: At this point we are just waiting on Cosmic since I cannot change his selection.  If Mike sees this, he will pass on access to Admin to me.

Worst case, I create a new game and we get a replacement for Cosmic.

Well %#$#^ I was thinking this game was no pagan or something not UN sorry I %^$##% up but still other owners not joined up

(01-21-2022, 09:24 PM)VballMichael Wrote: 1. Lord Garth - Nyvaria and the Amazon (pending Cosmic choice)
2. Wookie Panz - Triumvia and the Warlock (or Pirate) depending on Cosmic choice
4. Cosmic Wiz - Darkover Demon Princes

We are very close to starting.
No UN, RD, AN or DE.
Just need Cosmic to come on line and fix his choice and his game joining choice.