Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valor Upgrade
This is a question for Uncle Mike:
Did valor and fear both get capped at a max of 35%?
Does the cap apply to all fear and valor sources?  This would be spells and brigade types as well as traits and artifacts?

I note that trolls add 10% to attack for each troll, 3 maximum.  Is this considered in valor, so falling within the 35% limit?

I think Crack the sky should be the only thing that goes above the 35% fear cap. It takes a high power Wizard to get that spell.

I don't think Valor is capped/

Valor is not capped yet. Go by what is listed under the release notes area.

(03-06-2022, 11:27 AM)unclemike Wrote: Valor is not capped yet. Go by what is listed under the release notes area.

Thanks Mike.   Is there any chance that we could get all of the Maelstrom rules in one place?  Maybe in the tab under third cycle documents where the other Maelstrom rules are.
Thanks again.