Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bless not working?
I cast 302 bless on my agent  but it said he was not there.  I assume because he was kidnapped but kidnap comes after bless.  The kidnapping was also aided by sleep which the bless should have come before and stopped also.  Is bless broken?

I'm finding hidden pc broken in another game. A group icon on map is sitting on it and is dimmed like its supposed to be, but no pc shows up.

(07-10-2022, 08:46 PM)Lt Gisgo Wrote: I cast 302 bless on my agent  but it said he was not there.  I assume because he was kidnapped but kidnap comes after bless.  The kidnapping was also aided by sleep which the bless should have come before and stopped also.  Is bless broken?

If you're referring to sparrow, the message text on your kingdom turn report is correct. He wasn't at your specified location for the bless to take place.

My mistake.   I assumed it was the lizardmen who've been attacking me.  Apparently it was the Underworld  because they are the only ones who could do that.  Not sure why the Underworld is helping the Lizardmen.   Thought this was a solo game.

(07-11-2022, 01:35 PM)Lt Gisgo Wrote: My mistake.   I assumed it was the lizardmen who've been attacking me.  Apparently it was the Underworld  because they are the only ones who could do that.  Not sure why the Underworld is helping the Lizardmen.   Thought this was a solo game.

If you are referring to your druid game i am not.  Embroilded with other endeavors, and you have been a good neighbor.

Thanks for the response.  Now I see I made a mistake on my turn and blessed the wrong location so he got slept and kidnapped.   Sorry about that.