Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5634 Prime Steel 1
(11-09-2022, 01:35 PM)gkmetty Wrote: DU = GN, I dont have a dispute with your kingdom. I will withdraw if we can agree not to attack each other this turn.

Consider it done: no attacks on each other. I will try to reclaim my region on my own.

(11-09-2022, 04:04 PM)Windstar2 Wrote:
(11-09-2022, 01:35 PM)gkmetty Wrote: DU = GN, I dont have a dispute with your kingdom. I will withdraw if we can agree not to attack each other this turn.

Consider it done: no attacks on each other. I will try to reclaim my region on my own.
GN-->DU

I would like to retake my city at JJ. I don't believe that you have any emmies there, so I am hoping that there won't be a problem with that.

Du=>GN

Agreed. I do have a baron at NO. If he is captured I would like to ransom him back for 1 gold. I don't know if I have any other emmies at risk but if so I would also like the option to ransom them back. I will move out of the region this turn.

Done.

Can I whine now that everyone's attacking me, nope wait its a war game Smile Just keep in mind the DK is 1 region from the win as well.

(11-11-2022, 09:48 AM)Brekk Wrote: Can I whine now that everyone's attacking me, nope wait its a war game Smile Just keep in mind the DK is 1 region from the win as well.

Weren't you the first person to "whine" when the DK were a region away from winning?

GN-->DK

You will only find the LY capital in my region, but I own everything else. Please leave me be and go about your business against the LY elsewhere, like in Nyvaria.

(11-13-2022, 06:17 PM)Windstar2 Wrote: GN-->DK

You will only find the LY capital in my region, but I own everything else. Please leave me be and go about your business against the LY elsewhere, like in Nyvaria.

Just passing through. 
By the way, everyone, NE is now as big a threat to win as any other.
Hey LY, how bout we quit bashing each other just to let the NE step forward?

(11-14-2022, 02:40 AM)VballMichael Wrote: Just passing through. 
By the way, everyone, NE is now as big a threat to win as any other.
Hey LY, how bout we quit bashing each other just to let the NE step forward?

So, how's it going in this game? Last I read was that the Giants were going to win, then Lycans, then Darkknights, now it's the Necromancer being played by the new guy, The Man?

Evenly matched or just how it's going in this one?

I don't remember the Giants being in contention. 

My DK had a nice start, got 4 regions, but attracted LOTS of attention, like 4 kingdoms' worth. Then the Lycans came close to winning with two failed victory claims, but people jumped on him, and now the NE (The Man) is also close, but we are down to 5 kingdoms in the game on turn 34, so nice, evenly matched game where even the GN and DU are coming back a bit and it could be anyone, though the LY has a pretty commanding lead for status points.