Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5632 Yo La Tengo?
(09-17-2022, 12:51 PM)gkmetty Wrote: DK - FF/RA: that is a great idea.  The FF depart the region to the south and the RA depart to the north.  Its brilliant.

RA-DK hahaha  Now that would waste my enormous army group of elite forces, and I worked so hard traveling here to visit..Smile

RA-FF I actually considered this before your message. I am going to counter your offer, which seems mute until the DK has been eradicated. No NAP but population evenly split with no boundary lines, as I already have pops below your afore mentioned lines (M/N). Your force on the city isn't good enough to stop mine, and my wizards are slightly better. Your little Pixies will most likely be crushed under the feet of my mammoths. My renowned defense will, in my opinion, have no issue dispatching your 17 brigades consisting of 13 FF/SP/PX average to below average troops; 3GL above average troops; and your 1 excellent flying CM you received from region selection. My Warlord is well read on your Commander Storm Aello's military strategies of the little forest peoples, published in the year 1200. I await your response. We have others who in the wings watching. Smile

(09-17-2022, 01:23 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(09-17-2022, 12:51 PM)gkmetty Wrote: DK - FF/RA: that is a great idea.  The FF depart the region to the south and the RA depart to the north.  Its brilliant.

RA-DK hahaha  Now that would waste my enormous army group of elite forces, and I worked so hard traveling here to visit..Smile

RA-FF I actually considered this before your message. I am going to counter your offer, which seems mute until the DK has been eradicated. No NAP but population evenly split with no boundary lines, as I already have pops below your afore mentioned lines (M/N). Your force on the city isn't good enough to stop mine, and my wizards are slightly better. Your little Pixies will most likely be crushed under the feet of my mammoths. My renowned defense will, in my opinion, have no issue dispatching your 17 brigades consisting of 13 FF/SP/PX average to below average troops; 3GL above average troops; and your 1 excellent flying CM you received from region selection. My Warlord is well read on your Commander Storm Aello's military strategies of the little forest peoples, published in the year 1200. I await your response. We have others who in the wings watching. Smile

Oh, fiddlesticks! Fine. How about we keep the fair city and then everything from the 'P' line down? We want to claim the fruitful forest that was fouled by the fiends. Is that a fair split? As for your naughty spies, we have other fairies flitting about, you know.

(09-17-2022, 05:22 PM)DuPont Wrote:
(09-17-2022, 01:23 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:

Oh, fiddlesticks! Fine. How about we keep the fair city and then everything from the 'P' line down? We want to claim the fruitful forest that was fouled by the fiends. Is that a fair split? As for your naughty spies, we have other fairies flitting about, you know.
I cant do it my friend, I'm totally committed now. As you know, I cant get troops from spells and my companion list is few, therefore recruiting from pops is the meat of my kingdom in the long run. because of the pestilence that has plagued my region since T1, I will be needing this region or at lest the city. My finale offer of peace if you so desire, I will take the city, a town and a village, all other pops wherever located you can have as a token of our mercy and kindness to the fairy folk?

(on a side note, why do I want to call you Willow and Peck?)

If you are saying all you want out of the region is a city, town, and village, I certainly have no objection. I can see why you need the city after the fearful filthy fiends caused everybody to die and we prefer to find folk in the fine forest.

(09-18-2022, 03:21 PM)DuPont Wrote: If you are saying all you want out of the region is a city, town, and village, I certainly have no objection. I can see why you need the city after the fearful filthy fiends caused everybody to die and we prefer to find folk in the fine forest.

excellent.  I think we are in agreement Smile

Game is no longer "Ready Enabled"

LY -- > GI
So I assume your reneging on our deal a turn early... Good to note for myself and others to note for future games.

RA-FF village where your 2nd is on is yours, I was just clearing out the huts. Smile

(09-29-2022, 09:16 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: RA-FF village where your 2nd is on is yours, I was just clearing out the huts. Smile

That's fine, happy to have for you fellows to disinfect from the filthy Death Knights!

(09-29-2022, 09:37 PM)DuPont Wrote:
(09-29-2022, 09:16 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: RA-FF village where your 2nd is on is yours, I was just clearing out the huts. Smile

That's fine, happy to have for you fellows to disinfect from the filthy Death Knights!

No worries just passing through to a priority of mine. Smile