Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
release adjustments
Some minor adjustments were made today:
  • [NEW] Added loss divider explanation in population center and group sections
  • Dwarven kingdom now states 25% discount using order #600 (food/gold/defense)
  • [NEW] Forgotten kingdom starts with a Beholder in first group
  • [NEW] Forgotten kingdom starts with Foreknowledge of all Keys in the game
  • [NEW] Giants kingdom is now only mastery in mountains, standard in all other terrain
  • Sacred Order kingdom capital starts with a Castle fortification
  • Sacred Order kingdom starts with Paladin Elite in first group
For current games with Giants, your ready flag was cleared to give a chance to review the new movement costs now that the Giants have mastery only in mountains.

Rulebook is now revision 1.8.

Download the updated kingdom setups for Dwarves, Forgotten, Giants, and Sacred Order from Help Guides page.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can I suggest that the SO starts with a fortress not a castle? Having a castle means they'll never be able to start with a fortress and get that extra 15k protection.

(09-21-2022, 12:19 AM)DuPont Wrote: Can I suggest that the SO starts with a fortress not a castle? Having a castle means they'll never be able to start with a fortress and get that extra 15k protection.

It was Rick's decision back in January to boost Sacred Order with a Castle since they were falling behind in the standings. Here's the original post:  https://kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/show...8#pid79328

I mentioned it here in that the new rulebook was just updated (and turn 0 kingdom setup file for Sacred Order) to reflect the above...

I agree that the SO sucked and needed a boost. Not really a big difference, I guess, I would just rather have a fortress, which has the same defense boost and cost, but allows you to put a castle on top of it for a further boost, that's all.

Or maybe allow Forts/Citadels to be made after castles, Great Castles and Legondaries .