Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
classic 2nd cycle
Does anyone still play the classic 2nd cycle games anymore? I have been out for a few years. Just wondering.

Airborne,

No. They had 3rd Cycle which I also missed because I was away a few years and now 4th Cycle Maielstrom. But it's not hard to catch up if you played before. The rulebook and resources are at the top of this page. There are new kingdoms and new spells and stuff worth checking out.

If you need any help, DM me or just post on the board. Everyone is pretty helpful.

Lord Garth

(10-17-2022, 03:34 AM)Lord Garth Wrote: Airborne,

No.  They had 3rd Cycle which I also missed because I was away a few years and now 4th Cycle Maielstrom.  But it's not hard to catch up if you played before.   The rulebook and resources are at the top of this page.  There are new kingdoms and new spells and stuff worth checking out.

If you need any help, DM me or just post on the board.   Everyone is pretty helpful.

Lord Garth

So there are no 2nd cycle games anymore? Just Maelstrom?

That's correct, it's just Maelstorm games but I think you are really going to enjoy the improvements. Jump in, the water's fine!