Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Game 5643
(03-03-2023, 07:38 PM)Windstar2 Wrote: DE-->LY

In light of the near win by the DK, I propose that we end our feud and concentrate our effirts on him instead of our own bitter fight.

As of now, I will cease my efforts against you unless you attack me and/or my forces.

Agreed. I'll stop killing your wizards and rulers and just concentrate on retaking Zanthia.

(03-04-2023, 07:57 AM)Zar@shand Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 09:33 PM)gkmetty Wrote: DK - all, does anyone plan on attacking the DU. He has effectively invaded the SA and the DK and now he has reached a peace agreement with the SA, which is against the rules. The DK has four regions with no hope for a fifth while the DU has three Army Groups capable of teleporting anywhere on the board. Will your kingdom be next?

No peace agreement has been made, if you read the post all I have said is that I will be taking the pc I am at. The DU still has the option to attack me, it is his call.

On the subject of peace agreements it is one of my bug bears. Players seem to make agreements not to attack the others region or to split regions in every game I have played. Why if no peace agreements are allowed is this happening. It is probably a post for another thread, but something I would like to see discussed.

Your statements are true. Please don't take my words too seriously. You and the DU posted info on the forum that would lead others to direct their attentions towards the DK. I just needed to add some reality to the conversation. This is a game and I am not upset by your posts.

You played a good game. I was very surprised when your group was able to siege a PC with a value of over 200k. That is one strong group.

We both can learn from the DU. His groups are taking PCs with diplomacy. It avoids the whole Dome situation. In fact, the turn I declared for the win I made an error which likely cost me the game. The DU surprised me by taking a village with an invisible group.  The same turn I was blocked from taking a village by a Dome. If I had used diplomacy I believe I would have held Darkover for my 5th region.

It was fun and I enjoyed having you as a worthy opponent.

(03-05-2023, 06:14 AM)gkmetty Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 09:33 PM)gkmetty Wrote: DK - all, does anyone plan on attacking the DU. He has effectively invaded the SA and the DK and now he has reached a peace agreement with the SA, which is against the rules. The DK has four regions with no hope for a fifth while the DU has three Army Groups capable of teleporting anywhere on the board. Will your kingdom be next?

No peace agreement has been made, if you read the post all I have said is that I will be taking the pc I am at. The DU still has the option to attack me, it is his call.

On the subject of peace agreements it is one of my bug bears. Players seem to make agreements not to attack the others region or to split regions in every game I have played. Why if no peace agreements are allowed is this happening. It is probably a post for another thread, but something I would like to see discussed.

Your statements are true. Please don't take my words too seriously. You and the DU posted info on the forum that would lead others to direct their attentions towards the DK. I just needed to add some reality to the conversation. This is a game and I am not upset by your posts.

You played a good game. I was very surprised when your group was able to siege a PC with a value of over 200k. That is one strong group.

We both can learn from the DU. His groups are taking PCs with diplomacy. It avoids the whole Dome situation. In fact, the turn I declared for the win I made an error which likely cost me the game. The DU surprised me by taking a village with an invisible group.  The same turn I was blocked from taking a village by a Dome. If I had used diplomacy I believe I would have held Darkover for my 5th region.

I really enjoyed this one, but I certainly made some of my biggest mistakes. Both through gkmetty and Strylian I have learnt some details that I will take with me to the next game.

The plan is next game I will challenge a little more.

(03-05-2023, 08:55 PM)Zar@shand Wrote:
(03-05-2023, 06:14 AM)gkmetty Wrote:

I really enjoyed this one, but I certainly made some of my biggest mistakes. Both through gkmetty and Strylian I have learnt some details that I will take with me to the next game.  

The plan is next game I will challenge a little more.

Who me? :-) I knew I lost at turn 10. I just wanted to make sure the metal men and the big flying lizards also failed to win. :-)
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

Ok it's been 12 hours and I still havent gotten my turn. Unfortunately because its the last turn I can't pull it off the site either.

Uncle Mike, can you resend so I can see my last turn of the game?

Thanks.

I am also missing the turn. Is it suspicious that Vball claims to have won and he is the only one who received turn results? Smile

The last turn only goes to email. Never goes to regular site.

(03-11-2023, 06:04 PM)gkmetty Wrote: I am also missing the turn. Is it suspicious that Vball claims to have won and he is the only one who received turn results? Smile

Yep, trust me, I'm a lawyer.

Did not get mine either.

Seriously, are we never going to get to see our last turn?