Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark Elves
Post your advice for playing this kingdom in this thread.

Thank you for contributing to the collective wisdom on how to best play this kingdom in Alamaze!

Give them an advanced night attack.

(01-13-2024, 03:14 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: Give them an advanced night attack.

NICE!!!!!

If the elves are immortals why not the dark elves? Perhaps kingdoms related to Immortal kingdoms (DA, AM, LM, RA) should cost half the mithril to become Immortals.

R

I think the last update wasn't really playtested or even "logic" tested with the developer asking some players what changes made sense or not. Maybe it was, or maybe this is the playtesting right now.

So the Dark Elves not being immortal and the Elves being immortal kind of falls within the logic area- doesn't really make sense.

The one that doesn't make sense to me is the massive number of new brigade types, many of which duplicate old ones or other new ones (e.g. mephits, sprites and pixies?) All players, even the most experienced, run into the 10 brigade type limit- the massive number of brigades only makes this worse, with little improvement in gameplay or feel, in my opinion. All the summoned brigades with no special abilities or differentiation is a a similar issue.

I look forward to the update which hopefully will fix some of the more glaring issues.

(02-01-2024, 08:32 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: I think the last update wasn't really playtested or even "logic" tested with the developer asking some players what changes made sense or not. Maybe it was, or maybe this is the playtesting right now.

So the Dark Elves not being immortal and the Elves being immortal kind of falls within the logic area- doesn't really make sense.

The one that doesn't make sense to me is the massive number of new brigade types, many of which duplicate old ones or other new ones (e.g. mephits, sprites and pixies?) All players, even the most experienced, run into the 10 brigade type limit- the massive number of brigades only makes this worse, with little improvement in gameplay or feel, in my opinion. All the summoned brigades with no special abilities or differentiation is a a similar issue.

I look forward to the update which hopefully will fix some of the more glaring issues.

Dark Elves used to have riders trait but it was removed when they were more popular and dominant.  I think they should have it again.