Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nomad
Post your advice for playing this kingdom in this thread.

Thank you for contributing to the collective wisdom on how to best play this kingdom in Alamaze!

I think the NO is missing something, as the only Desert folk they should have a couple special abilities. here are a couple of ideas.

1. Groups that end in a desert hex automatically ambush (division size or less)
2. Nomad should be able to use Mummies either summon or companions!
3. They need another companion that can be recruited in the desert perhaps something like the Rohirrim. Desert mounted archers!

Thoughts?

R

(01-12-2024, 08:15 PM)Ruingurth Wrote: I think the NO is missing something, as the only Desert folk they should have a couple special abilities. here are a couple of ideas.

3. They need another companion that can be recruited in the desert perhaps something like the Rohirrim. Desert mounted archers!

Thoughts?

R

Camels

(01-12-2024, 08:15 PM)Ruingurth Wrote: I think the NO is missing something, as the only Desert folk they should have a couple special abilities. here are a couple of ideas.

Thoughts?

R

Sand worms?

Fire lizards?
Gila Monster?
War dogs?

Or:

Dungeons & Dragons: 8 Best Monsters For A Desert
8 Skeleton.
7 Gnoll.
6 Kruthik.
5 Death Dog.
4 Mummy.
3 Lamia.
2 Medusa.
1 Purple Worm.? Lots of cool stuff

https://www.thegamer.com/dungeons-dragon.../#skeleton

I've said this one before but the NO should be able to move capitol at 1/2 price and without being the sole order of the king.

And a like the Horse Archer thing.