Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5622
(06-04-2023, 07:41 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: FO-NE

Hold my beer.

FO-ALL

High council seat available for 5,000 gold. Let me know.
NE-FO Do you mean my piss jug? I hope you like your "Beer" warm.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

FO- So
Did that sting? Want to post it?
Fo-all
Gl. I can’t win. Fo is trash. I hope Brek can bring new players and look forward to more games.

(06-09-2023, 01:52 AM)Pine Needle Wrote: FO- So
Did that sting? Want to post it?
Fo-all
Gl. I can’t win. Fo is trash. I hope Brek can bring new players and look forward to more games.
It did feel free. School was in. Maybe someone will learn not to be uber aggressive from it.  Have never seen a wall of fire before, thought people had forgotten it

SO-to those i oppose this turn. I have no interest in the pop center we have met at, just wanted to take it from FO. May my troops leave in peace?

(06-12-2023, 07:07 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote: SO-to those i oppose this turn.  I have no interest in the pop center we have met at, just wanted to take it from FO.  May my troops leave in peace?

NE- We also have no interest in it. You will not be attacked by us. We will be moving on. 

NE -CI seeing as you have been such a nice neighbor we are also not interested in fighting you. We will be passing on, However we do want to keep the town we took from the DE as a forward base.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(06-12-2023, 07:15 PM)Strylian Wrote: NE -CI seeing as you have been such a nice neighbor we are also not interested in fighting you. We will be passing on, However we do want to keep the town we took from the DE as a forward base.
CI-NE: That works for us.

(06-12-2023, 10:04 PM)DuPont Wrote:
(06-12-2023, 07:15 PM)Strylian Wrote: NE -CI seeing as you have been such a nice neighbor we are also not interested in fighting you. We will be passing on, However we do want to keep the town we took from the DE as a forward base.
CI-NE: That works for us.

SO-CI, am i free to leave unimpeded?

CI-SO: We have no plans to attack your group. Depart in peace.

CI - NE Once again we find ourselves occupying the same area. We will be passing on.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

SO-all
I have no interest in Pellinor

Leaving this turn