Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5622
(06-16-2023, 03:25 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote: SO-all
I have no interest in Pellinor

Leaving this turn

Pass in peace
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

Passing peacfully

DE - EM, please help me understand. The DE had the fewest status points on turn 30 and is likely to finish last. The CI has the most status points and controls 3 regions. The LY has the second most status points and controls 2 regions. How does attacking the DE help you?

(06-20-2023, 03:36 PM)gkmetty Wrote: DE - EM, please help me understand. The DE had the fewest status points on turn 30 and is likely to finish last. The CI has the most status points and controls 3 regions. The LY has the second most status points and controls 2 regions. How does attacking the DE help you?

Have you read the Art of War?

(06-20-2023, 04:52 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(06-20-2023, 03:36 PM)gkmetty Wrote: DE - EM, please help me understand. The DE had the fewest status points on turn 30 and is likely to finish last. The CI has the most status points and controls 3 regions. The LY has the second most status points and controls 2 regions. How does attacking the DE help you?

Does the art of war say take actions that wont help you win?

(06-20-2023, 05:00 PM)gkmetty Wrote:

I don’t need to win. I just need to annoy my enemy and make sure he doesn’t win. Besides, I get to play the way I want and you get to play the way you want, and no amount of crying will change that fact.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(06-20-2023, 05:12 PM)Strylian Wrote:
(06-20-2023, 05:00 PM)gkmetty Wrote:

I don’t need to win. I just need to annoy my enemy and make sure he doesn’t win. Besides, I get to play the way I want and you get to play the way you want, and no amount of crying will change that fact.

Every thing you said is true. I was just wondering why a person would play a game for almost 3 months and not want to try to win. I still don't understand but play the game the way you like.

FF - DE

Don't feel too bad about it. Just about everybody has attacked us poor Fairies in this game. Right now UncleD (SO) and Strylian (NE) have five different groups on five different pops. Plus emissaries in others. Another turn, another army group on my cap.

Times are tough for Fairies in the Ice Age.

De - FF, I understand completely, we have been at war with the CI for most of the game. Then the NE decided to help out the CI, jumps into the middle of the battle captures the city that I controlled and denigrates the DE, from what I could tell never bothered the CI. Then leaves. Now the EM moves in on top of the CI.

CI-DE: I certainly didn't invite anybody in - I only went after you because I was convinced that you were the naughty one who stole my lovely High Priestesses!