Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any interest in a Team game with mentors?
I keep getting the itch to rejoin but it's a bit intimidating with all the changes.  Any interest in a for fun Team game with either 2 Mentors and 1 new/returning player on each team or 1 mentor and 2 new/returning players on each team?

(05-26-2023, 05:41 PM)Calidor Wrote: I keep getting the itch to rejoin but it's a bit intimidating with all the changes.  Any interest in a for fun Team game with either 2 Mentors and 1 new/returning player on each team or 1 mentor and 2 new/returning players on each team?

Hiya,

If you join a regular game and let everyone know you are a returning player you are normally left alone. Also any questions you have you can address on the form and it will be answered, quickly. I would suggest a balanced kingdom for your first game back. El GN DA RA

R

(05-26-2023, 05:41 PM)Calidor Wrote: I keep getting the itch to rejoin but it's a bit intimidating with all the changes.  Any interest in a for fun Team game with either 2 Mentors and 1 new/returning player on each team or 1 mentor and 2 new/returning players on each team?

Hi Calidor, it seems our Mentor game is slow to fill. I am willing to work with you personally in one of the new games. I wont sign up for the game and you can share as much or as little information as you like. My email address is gkmetty@yahoo.com. My name in the Alamaze games is Canticar. I have had a moderate level of success in this new version of the game.

We have a new game on the game creation site that is close to filling. That would limit your choices but if you want to join that game I will drop the Dark Elves to give you more of a selection. If you want to wait for a new game to be generated we might be able to entice other new players to join also and you would have more of a selection for both Kingdom and region.

(05-27-2023, 05:06 PM)gkmetty Wrote:

Hi Calidor, it seems our Mentor game is slow to fill. I am willing to work with you personally in one of the new games. I wont sign up for the game and you can share as much or as little information as you like. My email address is gkmetty@yahoo.com. My name in the Alamaze games is Canticar. I have had a moderate level of success in this new version of the game.

We have a new game on the game creation site that is close to filling. That would limit your choices but if you want to join that game I will drop the Dark Elves to give you more of a selection. If you want to wait for a new game to be generated we might be able to entice other new players to join also and you would have more of a selection for both Kingdom and region.

Thanks! But please do not pull out of the game. I'll wait. Im sure at some point more folks will make their way back.

Calidor a new game just started. I will give you my place. Both I and others can assist you. I noticed some other players who look new or returning have joined, please reach out to others in the game if you have questions. I will also add this game to the new Discord channel!!

https://discord.gg/sV85SHnwnP

I will assist, but I'm still test playing the new changes myself.

Rellgar/Canticar,

I would appreciate people helping out the new people. I see some other new names in the game, if you need help please reach out as well. Alamaze can be a bit daunting at first but its a freaking blast.