Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music You're Listening To

My personal favorite version of this song.

It's not in English, but this fellow doesn't deliver a dead version of this song. He is visually animated, and puts real effort into it.

Oliver Anthony's new song, Rich Men North of Richmond, is a great song, but it is his passion is what makes the song really connect with people so well.

Max thanks for showing us how to do this.  I hope you enjoy Sara doing this cover.

(09-02-2023, 12:02 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: Max thanks for showing us how to do this.  I hope you enjoy Sara doing this cover.

You're quite welcome, Dan.

I am enjoying it, right now.

(09-02-2023, 01:36 AM)Maximus Dominus Wrote:
What a contrast.  Pretty cool.

An old favorite of mine, from back in an earlier day.

(09-02-2023, 02:32 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: What a contrast.  Pretty cool.

I love James Brown. He's dead, now, and has been fro a while. Even still, he's still the hardest working man in show business.